CIII. THE AFTER PARTY

✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

"Are they playing Muggle music?" Mia laughed as she and Draco walked into the Slytherin common room where she heard Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) blasting out.

"I don't know what that is," Draco laughed as the two walked over to where all the alcohol was.

Mia reached to grab a cup and smiled when she saw the bottle of Firewhisky sitting there. She grinned as she grabbed it and poured it, filling up half the cup. She looked up at Draco and saw he was staring at her in shock.

"What?" she laughed.

"You realise that's meant to be for shots?" he asked as she grinned.

"Oh I know," she said before she downed the cup in one mouthful. She put the cup down and looked up at Draco and giggled.

"How the hell did you manage to do that?" he asked as she shrugged.

"I am full of surprises," she laughed. "Now come on, grab a drink and lets dance."

Mia grabbed her cup and poured herself a cup of Daisyroot Draught, but when she turned around she froze. Pansy Parkinson was walking over to them two, stumbling slightly.

"Oh fuck," Mia mumbled.

"M-Mia?" Pansy slurred as Mia nodded.

"Yeah?" she asked as Pansy grinned.

"So good to have you here!" she squealed, wrapping her arms around Mia. Mia let out a laugh as Pansy stood up.

"Come dance!"

"Give me a second," she said as she turned around to Draco, a look of shock on her face.

"How drunk is everyone?" she asked as Draco laughed.

"Very apparently," he said as Mia laughed.

"Well, if you can't beat them, join them!" Mia said as she grabbed her cup and made her way to Pansy and the others. There were loads of different students there, Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons all alike and getting along as if there was no bad blood. Mia found it amusing as she saw Slytherins and Gryffindors getting along like best friends.

Hours passed as Mia was incredibly drunk as she had her drink in her hand as multi-coloured confetti trickled down from the sky. Mia let out a laugh as everyone around her their hands in the air, trying to catch pieces as Mia looked up. She felt like she was spinning around in a circle as a smile grew on her face.

"M-Mia!"

Mia turned around, her head pounding a she giggled as she saw the blurry figure of Draco stumbling towards her.

"Hi!" she squealed, laughing. She hurried to him, tripped on her dress and crashed right into Draco's arms. Her cup went flying and landed somewhere as he caught her, his arms around her waist as she looked up and giggled. "You have very pretty eyes," she slurred as she looked at him. She looked up and him and tilted her head to the side. "Why you no, not speaking?" she asked, blinking heavily as she held onto his arm.