XCII. SPECIAL GUESTS

✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

"Anything from the trolley?" 

The rain became heavier and heavier as the train moved farther north. The sky was so dark and the windows so steamy that the lanterns were lit by midday. Mia, Harry and Ron jumped up, their eyes wide as they grinned.

"Mione, want anything?" Mia asked.

"Can I have a pumpkin pasty please?" she asked as Mia nodded and smiled. 

"Packet of Drewbals and a liquorice wand," Ron said grinning as the lady smiled and grabbed the sweets. He looked down at the coins in his hand and hesitated. "On second thought, just the Drewbals." The trolley lady nodded and smiled and handed over the packet of Drewbals while Ron handed over the money.

"Um, two liquorice wands and two pumpkin pasties please," she said smiling. The trolley lady handed over the food and Mia handed over the money. "Thanks," she said smiling. She handed Hermione one of the pasties and handed one of the wands to Mia.

"Mia, you didn't have to," he said, his ears going red.

"Mate, it doesn't matter," she said smiling, "makes up for the cookies me and Ginny ate last night." Ron's face dropped.

"I was saving them!" he said as she laughed. Mia looked up and saw the Ravenclaw seeker, Cho Chang walking up to the trolley. 

"Two pumpkin pasties please," she said as Mia rolled her eyes.

"Could have waited your turn," she mumbled as Ron snickered. Mia watched in disgust as Harry and Cho looked at each other and smiled. 

"Thank you," Cho said, handing over her money. She smiled at Harry before walking away with her friend.

"Anything sweet for you dear?" The trolley lady asked Harry who snapped back into reality.

"Oh no thank you," he said, "I'm not hungry." The woman smiled as she walked on and Harry shut the compartment door,

"This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it," Hermione said, putting down the Daily Prophet as she bit into her pasty. "Isn't there any security or?"

"Loads according to Dad," Ron said, "that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses."

Just at that moment, Hermione looked up and saw Harry rubbing his scar while Mia's eyes were glowing red.

"It's hurting again isn't it," she said as Mia looked at her brother, "your scar."

"I'm fine," he said.

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this," she said. She turned to Mia. "And Remus. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream." Mia bit her lip and sighed as she nodded. She knew Hermione was right. She grabbed some parchment, her ink and her quill and began scribbling her letter. After about twenty minutes, she tapped the letter with her hand, sealing it shut as she turned it over and wrote 'Moony' on the front.