The Final Chapter

"What in the seven hells are you talking about you didn't tell him." Daemon hiss at his brother, rhaelle stood next to her husband with her hand on his middle back.

They were in the throne room with  viserys sitting on the iron throne and otto at the bottom with his usual conniving look, the wedding was three days away and viserys was now telling them that he didn't talk to aemond about the consummation.

"Dear brother, aemond is at that age–" Viserys says a bit weak.

"I don't want to hear it. She is thirteen and he is fifteen, they should be waiting until they are older more so her than him."

"I do not see the problem, rhaelle was much younger than princess jaenara when we were married and had our children. Yet, here she is thriving with you." Otto said.

Daemon flicker his eyes over at otto before looking back at his brother, he refrain from interacting with the hand for the sake of his wife.

"My king, you understand that even at my age back then it was a miracle that I survive childbirth, I fear jaenara isn't as vigorous as me or her mother. She is a delicate child." Rhaelle says distress making viserys furrow his brows a bit.

"As sadden I am to hear that, rhaelle. I can not control what aemond do on his wedding night with jaenara," he said with no hint of remorse, "It is how it always been, jaenara is no different than the many young ladies who had to go through it at her age." Rhaelle scoff in disbelief at viserys's words.

"You are his father. How can you be so heartless to allow this to happen to your own granddaughter." Daemon seethe making viserys weakly turn his head to his brother.

"The king you know is very sick and does not have the energy to speak to his son about insignificant –" rhaelle look at otto with a angry look.

"Insignificant? This is life or death," rhaelle look at viserys again, "If jaenara gets pregnant she could die, viserys."

The king sigh moving his hand to his face, he use his fingers to massage his temple.

"That is the gamble...she must pay for being born a woman, I do not have the power to stop the stranger for taking her."

Rhaelle look disgusted at viserys, she couldn't believe that he did not care that his own flesh and blood could die, she look away from to daemon as he step forward.

"Are you that weak that you can only have enough in your heart for four people," viserys stare down at his brother with a frown, "What kind of man...can't even talk to his own son for the sake of his granddaughter." Daemon glares at his brother as the king sat silently on his throne.

"How is your own son doing, prince daemon." Both rhaelle and daemon turn their heads at the mention of their child,"I heard from a little wyrm that he was off somewhere with a lover."

Rhaelle look at daemon as he gives otto a death stare, aemon was a sensitive topic for them nowadays, a long time ago when aemon thirteenth nameday came around. The family traveled to King's Landing to have a week long celebration for aemon, one night during their fifth day staying there, aemon sneaked out with aegon and went to brothel.

Where aemon lose his virginity to mysaria and some older whore, it took them until Maekar nameday for aemon to tell them and around that time. The older whore came to court claiming she was carrying their son's child, so rhaelle made daemon go to fleabottom and deal with them. Aemon didn't know about alleged pregnancy. When he heard of the old harlots death he presume the whore died of an accident.

But, a two springs later aemon announce to his parents that he was in love, and ask about the girl he told them it was a commoner he meet when he sneaked out of the castle to go to the village. Rhaelle and Daemon were happy for their son that he found a girl that could make him so happy, so they told him to invite her to a private dinner that consist of his parents and himself.