1.

HM's Ammi has passed away.

In the graveyard two figures are seen.. One kneeling down on the ground, face covered with both hands, while the other standing behind it, arms folded across the chest and head bowed down.

KS slightly places her hand on HMs shoulder who was kneeling down in front of her mother's grave and weeping . Feeling KS's touch HM immediately got up, turned around and embraced her with great force. KS's steps automatically moved backwards due to the force. She managed to balance herself along with HM in her embrace. HM burried her face in KS's chest wrapping her arms across her back.

KS held her securely, one hand on HM's back while the other on her head. They stayed like that for a few mins..

KS breaking the silence

KS: Maddam Sir..

HM sobbing.. Clutches her hands around KS's neck..

KS : Maddam Sir..

HM Continues Sobbing. No response yet.

KS: Maddam Sir.. ghar chalye pljj ..

SShe says while gently caressing HM's hair.

HM unties her hand from KS's neck and breaks the hug . KS slides her hands down to HM arms and is still holding HM close to her. HM places both her palm between KS shoulders and chest and gently pushes her back, releasing herself from KS's grip.

HM: Nahi Karishma Singh... hum kahi nahi jayege.. Aap .. Aap jaiye, aap thak gayi hongi.

KS: MS.. Hume aapki fikar hai MS... 4 ghante ho gaye hain aap yahi baith kar hain aur bas roye ja rhai hain. Aap plj hamare saath ghar Chalye

HM: KS humne kaha na aapse hum kahi nhi jayege.. Aap plz jaiye yaha se. Hume akela chor dijye.

With that, HM steps back and turns away.

KS holds HM's hand near the elbow and pulls her a little close while turning her around very gently.

KS: MS.. 6 din gujar gaye h.. Aap roz yaha aati hain aur subhe se sham tak yahi baith ke roti rehti hain.. Aisa kabtak chalega bataye..
Aise me toh aapki tabyat kharr..

HM cuts her

HM: Kya ho jyga hume KS.. Tabyt hi kharab hogi na.. Mar toh nahi jayege.. Aur aise jee ke bhi kya faida.. Humari zindagi humare jine ki wajeh humari Ammi hi jab humare sath nahi hai.. Is se toh acha hota ke hum bhi unke saath dam tor...

In a blink of an eye, KS raises her hand and places her palm in front of HM's mouth, without touching though.

With teary eyes KS says

KS: Nahi MS.. Ei ka bol rahi hain aap. Aisa mat kahiye plj. MS ei toh kudrat ka niyam hai. Ek na ek din sabko jana hai. Aap ei sochye ke aagar Ammi apko aaj aise halat me dekhti toh unpar kya beet ti..

Without a word HM turns and kneels down again at her mother's grave.. And this time she breaks down terribly.. She starts weeping uncontrolably.. Her shoulders were shaking, head bowed down and face burried in her palms.

This breaks KS hearts. Tears roll down her cheeks as well.. She closes her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath.

She then bends down and holds HM's elbow gently at first, but when HM tries to jerk KS's hands off, KS holds HM's arm firmly.

KS: MS... uthiye aur humare saath ghar Chal ye.. Agar aap nhi uthi toh hum bata rahe hain hum koi gustakhi kar baithege..

HM while crying struggles to free herself from KS's grip, but fails. KS makes her stand up forcefully. She then holds HMs hand in her own hand and drags her to the police van.

HM : KS kya kar rahi hai aap.. Chorye hume.. Humne kaha na aapse...

KS: Maaf kijye MS.. Aapne humare pass aur koi option nahi chora.

She handcuffs HM and makes her sit in the van.. She then links the other half of the hand cuff to the handle inside the van..

HM in utter confusion and disbelief..

HM : Ye.. Ye.. Kya kar rahi hain aap.. Aap aisa nhi kar sakti. KS kholiye hume.. Av isi wakt. It's an order.

KS: Iswakt hum duty pe nahi hai aur naa hi aap humari senior hai abhi.. Islye humai himakat k lie humko maaf kijye aur chup chap baithe rahye.

KS puts the handcuff key in her pant pocket, locks the van door, swiftly walks across the van and takes the driver's seat.. She ignites the engine and looks at HM once, before looking at the road in front and then starts driving.

Throughout the drive HM keeps struggling to free herself, with her free hand she even tries to take out the key from KS pocket.. KS holds HM's hand and stops her from doing anything, in fact KS's grip was so firm that HM could not even move. KS did all this while driving with one hand and eyes still on the road.

After some time HM gives up and stops fidgeting and sits quietly.. Looking outside the window, tears continuously rolling down her cheeks.

Noticing that, KS eases her grip on HM but continues to hold her hand v gently now.. She makes soothing circles with her thumb at the back of HM's palm.

Tiredness and exhaustion takes over and HM soon dozes off to sleep.