68.

[Warning: 🔞Trigger Alert🔞

Disturbing & Depressive Contents ahead, Strictly Not Suitable for any readers/viewers below 18+ age.

If you are below 18+ please DO NOT READ this chapter]

-------------------------------------------------------

Continued from Chapter 67

Over the phone

KS: Aap bas ek bar prem se Humare taraf dekh lijiye.. Humara ei bejaan ruh me fir se jaan ajayega MS..

Silence

KS:MS plz kuch toh boliye..

The Phone was already disconnected....

KS: MS.. MS aap sun rahi hain na??

She checks her phone and realizes that call has got disconnected..

KS is again thrown back into a confused and delusional state, and also shocked that even after KS had confessed about her true feelings for HM, HM was still upset and did not wish to speak to her.

KS to herself but outloud: MS ne phone kaat dia..
Humko pata bhi nhi chala kab.

Humne aapne dil ka sara baat bata dia unko ... fir bhi.. itna jada naraaj hain humse..

MS... MS aap ka chahti hain.. Ka kare hum jo aap maan jayengi..

Kahe istarha se humara jaan lene pe tuli hui hain aap...

Fresh wave of tears flooding through her eyes.

KS breaks down totally

KS breaks down totally.. While she is in the middle of Gomti Bridge where she was then posted for night patrolling duty with two other police constables from Gomti Nagar Station...

She starts crying loudly.. As a matter of fact she was howling and calling out Maddam Sir...!!! Maddam Sir....

She smashes her phone on the ground and it shatters into pieces flying in all directions.

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at MPT in HM cabin..

HM: Hello.. Hello.. Karishma Singh.. Aap sun rahi hain??

She removes the phone from her ear and checks the screen..

HM: Shit..!! battery bhi abhi dead hone thi.. Ya khuda ...

She immediately inserts her hand into her pant pockets searching for something..

HM: arey humara dusra phone kaha gaya..

She searches her jacket pockets but nothing there either.

She immediately rushes to her car and unlocks it and gets inside.. Searching for her official phone.. Finally she finds it on the dashboard and immediately dials KS.