19.

In HM bedroom around 2 am

KS is lying on the bed on her back.. She has not changed out of her uniform

In fact she still has her jacket even her shoes on..

Only her cap, belt with gun holster and her service revolver are layed on the side table.

KS is laying straight with her body fully stretched out.. Her left leg crossed over her right leg. Her left arm is folded and the palm is placed between the pillow and the back of her head.. She is looking at the ceiling. Her right hand is lazily sprawled over HM back and her fingers are playing with HM long open hair.

HM has weighed down half her body on KS chest. Her leg is coiled over KS both thighs. Her one hand clutches KS waist. With other she is mindlessly playing with KS uniform shirt's button.

HM: KS

KS turns her head slightly and burries her face in HM hair.. KS lips touching the centre of  HM head.

HM: KS

KS : Hummh..

in muffled voice as KS is busy caressing HM soft smooth hair with her mouth

HM: KS.. Aap Hume bilkul miss nahi kartin hain na..

KS turns her head and looks at the ceiling again

KS : aisa koi baat nhi hai MS.

HM : toh fir aap humse milne q nhi aati..
She pauses for a moment and then continues

HM: Acha Chal ye mana ke aapko wakt nhi milta.. Kaam bht zada hai.. Lekin kamse kam ek phone to kar hi skati hain na?

KS: Hum.... (A long pause)...Hum bohat uljhe hue hain MS.

HM: toh Hume bataye na aapki kya uljhane hain.. Share karye humse.  Aise konsi problem hai jo hum aur aap milke solve nhi kar skte.. Kitne terdhe cases hum dono ne aapsi taal mel se solve kie hain..

KS: Gustakhi maaf kijye MS.. Lekin ye koi case nahi, Zindagi hai humari

( yes readers, you are right..  KS pronounces 'Z' correctly .. She says Zz and not Jj 😜... sorry for breaking the flow of this serious yet beautiful scene but i wanted to emphasize on the fact that KS pronounces ZZ as JJ only when she is angry or when she is talking very fast and 99 % of the time she is either angry or talking fast.. only 1% of the time when she is with her MS, she is calm and composed.. Chalye let's continue with the scene)

HM: humara wo matlab nhi tha KS.
Aur hum toh chahte hain ki aap Hume apni Zindagi me shamil karen.. Apni pareshaniya apni taklife humse share kare

KS turns her head and kisses HM head.. stroking her fingers through HM, hair gently massaging her head in a sensous yet subtle way.. This reminds HM of the first time when KS has touched her like that..

KS once again in a muffled voice as her lips again get busy kissing HM hair..

KS: Hum nhi chahte ke aap humari zindagi ki uljhano me ulajh jayen.. Hum aapko insab pareshanio se dur rakhna chahte hai

HM : lekin hum aapse kisi bhi tarike se dur nhi hona chahte.. Hum apki khusi apke dard apki paresshania har chiz me shamil hona chahte hain.
Plz bataye Hume kya chupa rahi hain aap ?  Aap khud ko humse dur rakhti hain?

KS: MS please samjhane ki kosish kijye.

HM gets up and sits close to KS, HM back resting at the head board of the bed.. HM is looking in the direction of the wall infront of her.

HM : Hume nahi samjhna.. Hume sab sach janna hai

KS tilts her head backward to look at HM and then looks into HM eyes.