64.

A/N: This is another Flash back.

Let's rewind back to day 1 when KarEena had a fight
(Ref - Chapter 55)

HM had instructed Santu to keep KS away.

All members of MPT had created a circus outside HM cabin in an attempt to restrain KS

However these poor souls had no clue that HM was not even present in the cabin..

HM had just spoken to some guy over the phone who was flirting with her. HM informs him that she needs to meet him alone..

HM has left MPT through the backdoor without anyone's knowledge.

She leaves the police van and takes her personal car and is on her way to their meeting spot which she selected.. It was an underground parking lot of a shopping mall located at the far end of the city.. The place was usually very isolated.

HM parks her car steps out of it and she is surprised to find the guy already waiting for her..
She checks her wrist watch.

HM: Arey hum toh 10 min jaldi aygaye hain.. Aur humse v pehle se yaha khara hai..

She then locks her car and starts walking towards him..

Once she is close, she takes off her aviators and puts it in her jacket's pocket..

The guy is wearing a semi-formal white shirt with a small logo of a very exclusive brand. The cuffs of his sleeves folded upto his mid-wrist He is clad in a very classy pair of dark blue denims.. His attire paired up with a very stylish black leather loafers and black aviators with a golden frame. His hair is gelled and neatly brushed back giving him a very decent and well groomed look.
He looks at his simple yet elegant wrist watch which had a leather strap that matched his shoes and belt. Wearing a smile on his lips he starts talking

Guy: Exactly On time? Na 1 sec aage Na 1 sec piche.. Wah Haseena Malik ji.. Maan gaye aapko..

HM fake coughs a little before speaking

HM: 10 minute

Guy: Kya?

HM: 10 minute jaldi aagye hain hum.

Guy in his head: Tarif karne ke chakkar me khud ka hi popat kar lia maine.. Chehh..

HM takes a quick glance at him from top to toe.

HM: Kya baat hai? Aaj tumne wo.... Wo apni rang berangi phul pattiyon wali shirt nahi pehni..?

Guy chuckles nervously (Amir Khan style from AAA)

Guy: wo aapse milne aa rha tha na.. Is lie socha ki ...

He lifts his hand and rubs the back of his neck and then continues..

Guy: socha jaisa aapko pasand hai waise... (Again laughs nervously)

Gently nodding her head, HM raises her brow and curls her lips with an expression of being impressed.

Guy: Lekin phool apko dikhenge.. Lekin mere shirt pe... nahi kahi aur..

HM: Achcha??

The guy pulls out a beautiful red rose from behind.

Seeing that HM gives him a very warm and genuine smile..

The guy then bends down on one knee.. Holdingbthe rose in his hand in front of HM.

HM stands there staring at him with a blank face.

HM: Ye kya kar rahe ho?
She asked in a v calm way.

Guy: Ek phool jaisi haseen Haseena ko, ek haseen phool de raha hun..

-------------------------------------------------------
[A/N: Seriously bey?? Kaha se chepa ye sara hua lines tune??