33.

KS is back in HM cabin

After taking care of the marks that were previously peeking through her collar.. Now she feels relieved as she doesn't have to roam around consciously like a school kid.

HM: Done?

KS : jee..

HM : yaha aaye.. Dikhaye hume..
She says while getting up from her chair.

KS obediently walks closer towards HM.. HM looks at her neck carefully and after not finding any marks, she is satisfied..

HM: hmmmm.. Ab thik hai..

KS hands the concealer back to HM..

HM looks at it in her hand.. She then wraps her other hand behind KS back and grabs her ass. KS eyes pop out and her breath hitches. HM slowly inserts the concealer box into KS pant pocket... She then brings her mouth close to KS side face, their cheeks lightly touching each other's, and HM whispers in a seductive tone..

HM: ye aap hi rakhiye.. Ab aapko roz iski zarurat paregi..

KS eyes were about to fall off her sockets.. She gulps down the lump formed in her throat..

KS: Rojj..??

HM: Jee Haan.. Roz!!

KS gulps down again.. Harder this time while HM is still groping her ass.

KS: MS.. Thana hai.. Aur.. Aur ab kon misbehave kar raha hai? Hunn??

HM: Hum senior hain.. Hum jo chahe kar sakte hain..

HM rubs her hand roughly against KS butt cheeks..

KS is feeling dizzy with HM's action. There is barely an inch's gap between their faces and their bodies. KS breath is speeding up, her heart rate is also picking up.. HM can feel that.. HM smiles and turns her face..

HM then suddenly places her palm flat on KS stomach just below her breasts and instantly pushes her back to make her stand at a formal distance.

KS is confused.

HM signals her towards the window.
Badnam from outside the thana, was walking towards HM cabin window with a small rack in his hand carrying a single small glass of tea.

Badnam in Shatru jee's style: MS! MS! MS! Aapke lie eespeciall adrak wali chaa..!!

HM is looking at Badnam while KS is looking in the other direction, still trying to calm her nerves and compose her self..

HM: Thank you Badnam.. Wahi, khirki pe rakh do.. Hum le lenge..

She spoke politely like she always does.

KS turns towards him and shouts out..

KS: aama oo topa insaan... Hum nahi dikh rahe hain ka tumko..?? Jo ek hi cup jehar leke aye ho..?

Badnaam giggling nervously in Aamir Khan style: hee her heeh.. Maaf karna madam.. Maine apko dekha nhi pehle..

KS: kaahe bey.. ?? Hum bhoot hain ka.. ??

Badnaam is now scared and speaks in his original voice: Nhi nhi madam.. Uu piche se humko sirf MS dikhin.. Aap dikhi hi nhi..

KS gets embarrassed knowing the reason v well that why Badnam was unable to see her. HM looks at KS teasingly and smiles.

HM: koi baat nhi badnaam.. Tum jao.

Badnam: main abhi ek aur cup chai lekar aya madam.

HM: uski koi zarurat nhi.. Tum jao..

KS: arey.. Kaahe jarurat nhi.. Ab ka hume chai pine k lie bhi aapki permission leni paregi??

HM signals Badnam to leave.. Badnam without a word, lowers his head respectfully and leaves..

HM reaches the window and picks up the glass, she then walks back standing in front of KS. HM locks her eyes with KS and without breaking it takes a sip from the glass.

KS watches her with fake anger but real annoyance.

HM smiles and hands the glass to KS.

HM: Lijiye.. Chai pijye..

KS holds the glass but says: humko nahi pina..

HM looks at her lovingly and then nods and gives her an air kiss with a soft kissing sound..

HM: Pee lijye na..!!

KS brings the glass to her mouth when HM stops her.

HM: rukye.. idhar se nahi..

KS: MS hum munh se hi chai pite hain.. Kahi aur se nhi. (In a sarcastic tone) Ab pljj humko kch ulta sidha krne ko mat bolyega.

HM: hatt.. Pagal..!
(In her mind HM says HALKATT 😝)

HM then rotates the glass in KS hand and says..

HM: idhar, is taraf se pijye.. jaha se humne pia tha..

HM wanted KS to place her lips at the same spot on the glass from where HM had previously sipped.

KS: Achchaa.. Toh aap aise aarhi thin...

HM smiles and blushes a little.. Looking down she says..

HM: jee.. Hum aise aa rahe the..

They both shared the tea, turn by turn... while deeply looking into each other's eyes..
In that moment they wanted to forget where they were and just suck each other's mouth but they both were holding back with great difficulty.

A few moments later

KS: aapko pata hai us Santu ki bachchi ne humko kya bola?
(complaining like a kid, KS is sometimes really too cute to handle)

MS: Kya bola Santosh Sharma ne?

KS: ale le le Kalishma baby.. Mummy kaha hain.. (in a baby voice) ye sab.. !!

HM: kya.. Santosh Sharma ki itni himmat.. Usne aapko baby kaha??

KS: haan MS usne aise bola humko.. (again like a v innocent kid)

HM: hum khabar lenge uski..
Aur aapko baby sirf hum bula sakte hain.. Aur koi nhi.. Aap sirf humari baby hain.. Samjhin aap?

KS is flushed.. Her heart is fluttering and she is lost in HM..