16.

A/N: Dear Readers, from this point onwards in the story, there is going to be some mature content as well as some controversial segments in the following chapters, as per the demand of the story..

Some things might seem unacceptable at the moment but later as the story unfolds a lot of things will be clear. I hope you all will like it, but in case there is anything that you don't like please do let me know in the comments section
.
Thank you..
Happy Reading to all. 🙏🙏🙏

-------------------------------------------------------

The morning after... Around 5 am

KS was laying on her back with both her arms stretched out in opposite directions. Her body starting from her cleavage until her calf muscles was wrapped in the sheets while the rest of her skin was exposed.

HM was lying on top of KS. She was wearing KS red shirt.. (Coz if you guys remember KS had torn HM tshirt last night) Her head buried on KS chest clinging onto her body like a koala bear clings to a tree.

Both were wide awake. They were extremely exhausted after their repeated, crazy and fierce love making sessions through out the night until dawn, but neither of them could let the other sleep.

Sunrays were piercing through the curtains and lightening up KS face. Her skin was literally glowing like honey. HM was lost admiring her beauty while KS face was turned to the right and she was looking aimlessly outside the window at a distant object.

HM starts blowing air circles through her mouth over KS exposed skin below her collar bone.

HM then slowly hold KS cheeks with one hand between her fingers and thumb and turns KS face towards her.. She then move her lips over KS. It seemed like no matter how many times HM kissed KS, HM was not fully satisfied.. Every time her heart craved for more and more.

KS on the other hand was dam tired.. She was feeling too lazy to kiss back so she just stays still and allows HM to take charge.

HM when relasies that KS was not reciprocating the kiss, she breaks it off..
She lifts her head and looks at KS

HM: KS.. Kya baat hai.. Aap kch sonch rhi hain?

KS turns her face away, looking out the window again..

KS: nahi

HM : Humari taraf dekhye

KS: tcchhh..
She clicks her tongue in fake annoyance and then narrows her eyes after turning her face towards HM and slightly pouts at her..

HM : Aap khus nahi hain?

KS : Nahi MS. Aisa koi baat nhi.. Hum khush hain

HM : toh aajkal aap humse dur q bhaagti hain..

KS : Yaha hum Vikram aur aap Betaal bani hui hain.. Aur fir v aap keh rhi hain ki hum aapse dur bhagte hain..

HM : Nhi wo nhi.. Hum av is pal ki baat nhi kar rhe hai.. Hum kch dino se dekh rhe hain aap humse baat nhi krti. Thane me bhi humare samne nhi aati hain.. Bahar bahar hi rehti hain.. Aur yaha tak ke humare ghar v nhi aati..

KS: Toh abhi hum kaha h?
Aapke ghar hi toh hain..

KS raises both her eyebrows in a funny way.

HM: Nhi waise nahi.. Aur ye toh kal hum aapko zabardasti le aayen.. Warna Aap khud se toh aane se rahin thi.. Aur aap samjh nhi rhi hain hum kya kehna chah rahe hain.

KS : Toh samjhaye na MS.. Hum toh hain yhi aapke samne.. Aapke pass.

HM: Hume kuch dino se ye ehsaas ho rha ki aap khud ko humse dur kar rahi hain.. Aur wo v jaan bujh ke.