Special Note

Clarification on HM's character

Hello readers.. First of all thank you so much 🙏 for showering so much love and support.

And thank you for all your genuine feedbacks

And recently I have been recieveing a lot comments even dms regarding HM character potrayal in my story

I understand that my readers are not very happy to see HM in such a state

Some readers are sayin that she has become a cry baby while some are saying she has lost her self respect.

Some are even disappointed with the way KS is behaving

So I just thought of clarifying a few things.

Toh jaisa ki maine chapter 16 me A/N k through aap sab ko bataya tha k is point ke baad se things are going to get controversial.. And there will be things jo aap logo ko unacceptable lage.. Lekin jaise jaise aage story ka khulasa hoga tab samjh me ayega ke kyun ye dono characters is trha se behave kar rhe the.

Toh meri ye story lambi Chalne wali hai and the situation is going to change and the tables will turn.. But I was taking it too slow and is chakkar me maine HM ke character to kch zada hi weak krdia aur HM fans ko disappoint kia.. Uske lie I am sorry.. 🙏.... I too want to see HM back to her confident self. 

Toh aap sabke request par I have decided to change my track a little and introduce some new characters and rebuild HM strong personality as the BOSS LADY..

so plz give me sometime.. 2-3 chapters lagege story track change karne me. Plz allow me that time.

And plz plz don't get disheartened.. Plz bare with me and continue reading and supporting..

I promise you guys will soon get to see HM in her real strong form

After all " Ache ache ko ajaye pasina, jab apni pe ajaye Haseena" 😉😜

Thank you for all the suggestions and ideas..

Keep posting your comments.. It really helps and developing the story.

Thank you all
Happy Reading

🙏🙏🙏