99.

It was a gloomy afternoon. The atmosphere in MPT was heavy with heartbreak. Everyone wore expressions of seriousness and sadness, acutely aware of the growing tension between the two Singh ladies, yet too afraid to intervene. KS and PS had always fought and bickered, but their love, respect, and concern for each other were evident even in their disagreements. However, today's incident was different. It wasn't just a fight; it felt like the end of a strong mother-daughter relationship.

As CC and Billu scratched their heads, trying to figure out the cause, Santu, who had an inkling of what might have happened, worried deeply. She cared for everyone involved in this unwanted situation, sensing that it was somehow inevitable.

Meanwhile, KS sat alone in the dimly lit gym room, the echoes of the day's events replaying in her mind. She couldn't shake the nagging question: what had caused PS to become so cold and ruthless towards her?

In that instant, the answer became clear to KS: PS had obviously discovered her relationship with HM. PS must have seen the two of them together the previous night. KS cursed herself for being so careless.

KS had always tried to avoid the very situation she now found herself in. For years, she had been plagued by the fear of how PS would react upon discovering the truth about her and HM. It was her greatest concern, the one that kept her awake at night.

KS knew that PS loved her like a mother, yet the fear persisted. How would PS react to the truth about KS's divorce from Lalla? KS had always worried that PS would blame her for everything, for every misstep and heartache. She dreaded the day PS would learn the full story, terrified of the potential fallout. KS's anxiety was rooted in the belief that if PS were ever forced to choose between her and her son Lalla, PS would undoubtedly choose her son. This fear, this nightmare of losing PS's love and facing her hatred, had now come to life.

Today, KS had seen the gut-wrenching hatred in PS's eyes, a look that pierced her soul. The love and warmth that once radiated from PS were replaced with a cold, unyielding disdain. KS's worst nightmare had materialized, leaving her to grapple with the painful reality of PS's newfound contempt.

KS tried to emerge out from the whirlwind of baffling thoughts and torturous questions about what would happen next and how she could make PS understand the entire situation. The guilt of betraying PS and hiding the truth from her weighed heavily on her mind, and she couldn't stop thinking about how she would seek PS's forgiveness. These suffocating questions left her feeling trapped and overwhelmed.

Desperate for some relief, K decided she needed to reach out to the one person who truly understood her-HM, her Maddam Sir. Talking to HM always provided her with a sense of comfort and clarity that she couldn't find anywhere else. HM was her refuge, the one person who could soothe her troubled soul.

Without hesitation, she pulled out her phone and dialed HM's number. As the phone rang, her heart pounded with a mix of anxiety and anticipation. She needed to hear her voice, to feel her reassuring presence, even if it was just over the phone. Taking a deep breath, she prepared to share the heavy burden she had been carrying, hoping that HM's love and understanding would help calm her stormy mind and offer a way forward.

KS: MS.. MS kaha hain aap?

She cried out in a panic mode.

HM: Kya hua KS..

KS: Whi jiska dar tha..

HM: kya? Saaf saaf bataiye plz..

KS: MS humko abhi aap se milna hai.. Kaha hain aap? Bataiye hum aarhe hain..

HM: Jaan.. Meri jaan shaant ho jaiye. Sab se pehle toh aap shant ho jaiye.. Aur gehri saansen lijye.

KS follows her instructions..
HM patiently waits for KS to calm down

HM: ab thik se bataiye kya hua hai?

KS: MS.. Uu.. Uu.. Pushpa ji ko humare bare me sab pata chal gya hai

HM: Kya? Kaise?

KS: Humko pata nhi.. But humko lagta hi ki shayd unhone hum dono ko saath me dekh lia hai..

HM: Arey lekin aise kaise.. Aur aapko lgta hai ka kya matlab hai? Pushpa ji ne kch kaha aapse ya pucha kuch.. ??

KS: nhi.. Uu humse kuch nhi puchna chahtin.. Uu humaari shakal tak nhi dekhna chahti hain..

HM: kya unhone khud kuch kaha humare bare me? hum dono ke bare me..?

KS: nhi..

HM: toh fir?? Aapko aisa q lag rha hai ke unhe pata chal gya hai.. Ho sakta hai wo kisi aur baat se naraaz hon.. Aap dono ka jhagra toh koi nayi baat nhi..

KS: MS aap samjh nhi rhi hai.. Ye koi jhgra nhi hai.. Ye.. Ye .. Uu humse baat hi nhi kr rahi hain..

Hum.. Hum kaise samjhye aapko humari Amma hain uu.. Hum jante hain unko.. Humne unki aankho me apne lie nafrat dekhi hai aaj..

Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she spoke..

HM: Ye toh hona hi tha.. Isi baat ka hume bhi dar tha.. Isliye hum aapko samjhate the ki kahi aur se pata chale iske pehle aap khud unko sari baat bata dijye..

KS: Hum.. Hum darr gye the MS.. Hum abhi bhi darte hain.. Hum unko khona nhi chahte.. Hum humari Maa ko khona nhi chahte..

HM: Ghabraiye mat KS.. Aisa kuch nhi hoga.. Hum aisa kuch hone hi nhi denge.. Hum aur aap hum dono milke baat krenge Pji se..

Aur unhe saari hakikat batayege.. Kuch nhi chupayenge ab unse.. Na humare rishte ke bare me.. Na aapke aur unke Lalla ke talak ke baare me..

KS: Par MS.

HM: Yhi ek raasta hai.. Sach karwa hota hai lekin sach se sab hal hoga. Jhut se kabhi koi masla hal nhi hua hai.. Jhut ki buniyad par tike rishte ret ki haweli jaise hote hain.. Pani ki ek lehar aur sab barbaad..

KS: quietly sobbing..

HM: Karishma, meri jaan.. Aap dariye mat.. Aur ye yaad rakhiye ki aapki MS apke saath hai.. Ab chahe jo hojaye, chahe kitna bhi bara tufaan aajaiye ab hum aapka sath aur aapka hath kabhi nhi chorenge.

Aur Pji ko bhi hum manayege. Zarurat pari toh aapke us Lalla ko bhi yaha bulayenge aur sari baten clear krenge.. Bas apni MS pe bharosa rakhiye.. Ab hum aapko aur rone nhi denge..

KS: MS aap kaha hain.. Hum abhi bht bht jada jarurat hai aapka..

HM: Jaan hum shehar se dur ACP sir ke saath kisi meeting me aye hue hain.. Hume wakt lag jyga thana pohanchne me.. Aap meri ek baat suniye.. Aap khud ko sambhaliye aur abhi kuch wakt ke lie aap Pji se dur rahiye.. Unhe bhi sambhalne ka wakt dijye..

KS: Par MS

HM: Karishma.. Baat ko samjhiye.. Unke bhi jazbaat ko samjhiye.. Hum aur aap imagine bhi nhi kar sakte hain ki us Maa ki dil ko kitni bari thess pohnchi hai.. Wo taklif me hain.. Unke saath dhoka hua hai.. Galti hai hum dono ki.. Humne unhe dhoka dia hai..

KS: quiet again

HM: is se pehle ke hum unse baat krenge, unhe thora sambhalne ka wakt dijye..

KS: Ji MS.. Hum ja rahe hain.. Aise bhi humara field duty hai aur fir DCP sir ko report bhi krna hai.. Raat me milte hain aapse.

HM: Apna khayal rakhiyega aur zada sochiyega mat.. Filhal jabtak hum nahi aa jate aap sirf kaam pe dhyan dijye..

KS: ji MS.

HM: Take care meri jaan.. hum bht jald aapke paas honge..Khuda Hafiz..

KS: Ji.. Ab toh Khuda hi Hafiz hai..

HM: Hum hain aapke saath.. Hamesha.. I love you Karishma Singh.

KS: I love you too Maddam Sir.