88.

[A/N: This is Bonus chapter.. That's why short.. Enjoy..!! ]

-------------------------------------------------------

Around 7:30 am; in the living room of Mallik Mansion

KS was back in her comfortable clothes and sitting at the dining table..

She poured some juice in her glass while munching on some corn flakes.. Although she didn't like eating it, she was hungry.. And she did not want to bother HM to give her something else to eat.. So She served herself with whatever she could grab first in the kitchen..

It was only half an hour ago when KS had presented a marriage proposal to HM..

HM did not answer though.. She just kissed KS for sometime as she got blinded with passion.. HM then requested KS to give her some space..

HM needed to be by herself as she had a lot going on in her mind and her heart.. She needed to process and assess how she felt about everything and what or how she really wanted things to go...

KS picks up the glass and takes a big sip of the juice.. But she could not gulp it down as she felt a heated gaze on herself..

HM stood in front of her.. In her almost see through gown and she had gotten rid of her inner garments.. The string of the gown only loosely knotted in front, hanging around her waist..

HM: Kya kaha tha aapne abhi?
Ki aapko nahi chahiye Yaun Sukh humse..

KS just blinked at her with wide eyes and a closed mouth filled with the juice..

HM gets closer and pulls KS's chair directing it towards herself..

KS keeps looking at HM in surprise or may be shock..

HM lifts her leg, exposing the radiant, dusky and silky skin of her knee and leg, and places her foot on the chair between KS's thighs..

HM: Lekin hume to chahiye ye sab... Aapse..

KS finally gulps down the juice she had been holding in her mouth..

HM pushes her toe into KS centre while locking eyes with KS. HM places her hand on the chair behind KS's shoulder.. Leaning in closer.. Blowing hot breath on KS's face..

HM: Hume jo chahiye wo toh hum lekar rahenge..
Akhir humara haq banata hai aap par..

HM pushes her toe further and KS shuts her eyes as giddiness takes over..

HM: ...and if I'm not wrong... Ye sare haq aap hi ne die hain hume..

HM then steps back and walks towards the music system behind the sofa.. She picks up the remote and turns the music on.. After changing it a few times she stops at a very provocative sensuous tune..

She then walks back to KS who is still in shock, and sits on her lap..
KS gulps down again as her throat felt dry..

HM starts moving her hips on KS's body.. Giving her a lap dance..

KS once again feels completely intoxicated.. But unlike last night the cause of her intoxication was not alcohol... This time it was Maddam Sir.. Her Maddam Sir.. Her Maddam Sir was fatally coursing through her veins like Poison..

KS felt like she could die in that moment and still be the happiest and luckiest person on earth...

Soon both of their hearts started racing together and eventually HM got what she so badly wanted...

____________________________________

A/N: Drop your comments..

Whether they should go to thana today or take one more day off finally before resuming their duties..?

It's the 3rd day..

Lemme know..

What you readers want..