35.

Few days later, at MPT

Before noon, all including HM, Ss and PS were busy doing their work..

KS was out on field duty.

Cc had gone to the court to assist other police officers from Juvenile dept on Rahul's case.. Because the First Information Report against Rahul was made in MPT and the arrest was also made by MPT officer HM, therefore the juvenile dept had requested HM to send someone from their thana for the transport process of Rahul from the juvenile centre to the court and for the and to reperesnt MPT in court.

-------------------------------------------------------

Outside the court

CC and two other constables step out of the police van while Rahul was handcuffed with Cheetah.

As it was high profile case, the media personnels were swarming in.. They were interviewing the Mantri- Rahul's father..

They were asking baseless questions like if the SHO HM had any personal grudges against the Mantri. If they had any history.. etc etc..

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at MPT, Billu runs in screaming...

Billu: Madam Sirrr.. Madam Sir..

HM rushes out of her cabin analysing the seriousness of Billu's tone..

HM: arey arey.. Kya hua Billu ..
Aram se..

As Billu came running he was about to fall but then he managed to regain his balance..

Billu: Santu ji.. Santu ji.. Tv on karye jaldi..

Ss: Billu jee. Ye bohat galat baat hai.. Aap tv dekhne k lie aise bacho ki tarha halla macha rahe hain.

HM and PS glare at Santu while Billu says..

Billu: Kaise.. Kaise re..

HM: Billu.. Choro usey batao kya hua hai..

PS imdtly turns on the TV to a news channel

On the TV..

Taza Khabron ka Sirf ek hi Adda

Aapka apna Sunny Chadda

Toh dosto jaisa ki aap dekh rahe hai ke aj yaha is court me ek juvenile case ki sunwai hone wali thi

Lekin lagta hai us karke ki kismat me kch aur hi likha hai

abhi abhi us larke ko yaha court ke bahar bhari media ke samne se police ke hirsat se chura ke agwa kar lia gaya hai..

Kon hai iske piche..?

Kya mantri ji ne apne bete ko bachani ki koi nayi chaal chali hai..?

Ya fir SHO HM ne koi naya tarika apnaya hai case ko khud hi anjaam dene ka...

Janne k lie.... .....

PS turns the tv off

PS: ab ye kya naya bawal hai MS.. Aur ye Sunny.. Ye kya behuda baten kar raha hai..

Ss: is sunny ki toh band baja dungi main...
She bites her lower lip making a cringe face..

HM: Pushpa jee.. Cheetah ko phone lagaye. Wo gya tha na court.

PS dialling Cc number when CC comes running in..

Cc stands in front of HM and is surrounded by Billu, Ss and PS..

Cc bends his body, one hand on his knees while the other on his stomach.. He is struggling to breathe...

HM grabs his arms and makes him stand straight..