80.

Around 2 am in HM's bedroom

HM was standing on the balcony.. Running her fingers through her hair..

She turned her head back to glance at KS, she was lying on her stomach sides wise.. Her right hand and right knee bent while her left arm and left leg was stretched out straight... She was sleeping peacefully.. It took more than an hour for HM to put KS to sleep. And now another hour has passed since HM has been standing there staring at dark vastness in front of her eyes.. Every now and then she would turn her head back to steal a quick glance at KS.. To make sure she was sleeping.. She was okay..

The room was uncannily silent.. As if a storm has just passed leaving some quiet dust and leaves behind.. But the unsettling aftermath and destruction that the storm has caused was apparent on HM's face and in her eyes that glistened with tears and love for KS. It felt so surreal.

What HM felt for KS cannot be described in words.. Saying that HM was in love with KS would be an understatement.. Her feelings for KS were beyond love.. It was beyond this world.

HM: Ya Allah.. Ye kaise aazmaish hai..

1 insaan ke andar itna dard bhara hai.. Hum aisa kya karen... Jo... Jo... inki taklif ko kuch kam kar saken. Na jane kabse ye apne dil me itna kuch lekar ghum rahi hai..kabhi zahir hi nhi hone dia ke inke andar kya tufaan chal rha hai. Aur na jane aise Kitne raaz dafan kar rakhe hain apne sine me.. Kitne zakhm hai inke dil pe aur na jaane kabse..

Kaise inke zakhmo ko bhare hum.. Kya karen hume kuch samjh me nahi aarha hai..

Kin logo ke bare me baat kar rahi thin.. Hum toh jante bhi nahi.. Aur inke maa baap inko q chor kar jayege..
In sab sawalo ka jawab dhunde bina kaise unki madad karen..

Lekin lekin abhi kuch dino tak hum inse koi aur sawal jawab nahi kar sakte.. Inke past ke bare me kuch bhi baat karna matlab inke purane
Zakhmo ko kuredna..

Aur aaj.. Aaj jo haal hua inka.. Hum inko fir se aise nahi dekh sakte.. Humari jaan nikal jayegi agr humne dobara inko is haal me dekha toh.. Hum khud ko nahi sambhaal payege toh unhe kaise sambhalenge..

No.. No God.. No.. I have to do something.. I have to get her out of this trauma.. Anyhow.. Chahe jitna bhi wakt lage hum dhire dhire inke Sare zakhmo ko bhar denge .. Lekin filhaal kuch toh karna parega jis se ye mentally and emotionally secure feel karen..

HM went to bed almost post sunrise and exhaustion sent her into a deep slumber..

After who knows how many hours HM opens her eyes to find an empty bed on her side.. She springs up instantly, panicking , looking around for KS.. But KS was nowhere.. She checks the bathroom but no one in there... She rushes to the guest room... No sign of KS there either.. She runs down stairs.. She was mid stair when her eyes finally landed on the only face that she ever wanted to see..

KS was wearing a funky tshirt and a pair of denim shorts.. Hair pulled up into a messy bun.. Wireless Head phones on her head, spatula in one hand, snapping her fingers of the other hand, grooving and rocking on some desi number.. Although HM couldn't hear the sound of the music but she knew it was some desi song as that was what KS loved.. KS was frying something in a pan, while swiftly dancing around the kitchen counter.. Sweat dripping from her hair, face and neck disappearing on the apron tied around her torso, which ended just a little above her shorts..

HM for a moment thought that her shorts were a bit too short.. KS's toned thigh and slim yet strong calf muscles were inviting HM to go and place her lips on them..

HM gulps down and quickly averts her gaze. She did not want KS to catch her gawking like a pervert..

HM then looks at KS's face. She looked happy and in a chirpy mood.. and in her current attire she looked extremely sexy..