43.

Outside HM house

HM is stepping out of the car after parking it when she gets a notification from KS.

KS message: Don't Cook.. Please Wait for me.. 🙏😘😘

HM to herself: Acha toh ye baat hai. Islie Pushpa ji se kaha gaya ki kaam hai..
Hmm... Aur kya baat hai KS.. Humare lie itni angrezi sekhi ja rahi hai ke ab aap hume msgs bhi English me kar rahi hain. I'm impressed..

-------------------------------------------------------

After sometime, inside HM house

KS holding a packet in front of HM face

HM: kya hai ye..?

KS: wo usdin aapne hume humara favorite Chinese khaana khilaya tha na.. Toh humne socha aaj apko aapka favorite paratha khilate hain..

HM hugs KS in excitement..

-------------------------------------------------------

Few minutes later at the dinning table

HM: ummmhh.. This is Yumm...
Kaha se layin aap ye..? Wo bhi itni raat me?

She talks with a gobbling sound while eating..

KS: uu jo market ke piche stall hai na MS, uu raat bhar khula rehta hai.. Wohi se..

HM: oooo.. That's my favorite stall..

KS: Haa.. Aapne bataya tha..

HM: Humne kab bataya aapko?

KS: 4 saal pehle.. Jab aap naya naya ayin thin na thane pe.. Tab aap humko leke gyin tha waha ek din..

HM: Aww.. Aap ko yaad tha??

KS just shies away with a smile

But HM does not hesitate to plant a quick kiss on KS lips with a mouthful of food..

They both enjoy the food and cherish their togetherness

-------------------------------------------------------

Roughly 20 mins later after dinner was done.. In HM bedroom.

HM was lying on the bed, eyes closed, back towards KS. She tried to sleep but due to KS's constant restlessness she was unable to sleep.

KS is facing HM back, she slowly pulls HM arms and tries to turn her towards herself..

HM resists

KS brings her mouth close to HM head (back of the head)

KS: Maddam Sir...!! (In a v soft whisper)

HM: Sojaiye KS.. Bohat raat ho chuki hai..

KS: Maddam Sirrr.. (Another soft pleading whisper)

HM: Baby please..! You know we both are tired.. Plz so jaiye aur hume bhi sone dijiye..

HM then grabs a pillow and places it between them.. She then moves to the far end of the bed, moving farther away from KS.

KS with a grumpy face turns around.. She shuts her eyes tightly and tries to sleep..

So now both are facing in opposite directions and a huge gap and a pillow between them on the bed.

They both were truly exhausted and within a few mins both fell into a deep sleep..

-------------------------------------------------------

Roughly 2 hours later ; in the middle of the night

HM sleep is broken due to the sound of the phone ringing on the side stand behind her..