96.

HM was sitting in the passenger seat facing outside, with the door of her police van open..

One of her foot was placed on the ground while the other was perched at the edge of the car..

Her elbow rested on the dash board while the other on her thigh.. She was bending over the wide open newspaper in her hand which she pretended to read..

But here eyes were so not on the paper.. Rather they were wandering somewhere else..

KS who was on night duty in the middle of the street, surrounded by two other officers of her rank, could feel the heated unrestricted gaze of HM following every curve of her body...

The way HM was looking at her, for a moment KS felt naked and suddenly felt the need to zip up her jacket. She quickly pulled the chain up..

HM noticed that and smirked turning her face away... while KS's already red cheeks grew darker in color and the corner of her ears felt warm.. KS pressed her lips tightly to hide her blush and to hold back her shy smile that was threatening to burst out on those lips any moment..

KS truly was a private person.. Just a mere look from HM in public made her feel so shy who is otherwise so wild and crazy when in private..

A couple of hours later, HM is in the driver's seat while KS is in the passenger's seat beside her.. The van is not moving. It is parked just outside Singh House..

It was post midnight and the streets were lonely and absolutely quiet..

The two had been sitting quietly in the van for quite sometime.. Neither wished to leave the other..

HM: I'm sorry Baby.... I think i made you uncomfortable when I was staring at you...

Finally HM breaks the silence..

KS: Nahi madam Sir.. Aisa baat nahi hai...

HM: Toh fir kaisi baat hai jaan..??Bataiye na..!

She unbuckles her seat belt and leans towards KS.. Her nose close enough to KS's neck to take a whiff of her scent..

It was not the smell of her perfume, It was not her soap or shampoo either.. At the end of a long working day it can't be those... It was the natural sweet odor of her skin which HM always loved to inhale..

HM hides her face in the crook of her neck inhaling deeply..

KS: Koi baat nahi hai Maddam Sir..

She says while looking down at her own hands that rested in her lap..
KS slightly bit her lower lip as her cheeks warmed up recalling that moment..

HM nuzzles into her neck feeling the velvety soft tiny hairs at her nape..

HM: Kya aapko pata hai ki aap sharmaate hue kitni pyari lagti hain..

HM said in a muffled voice while her lips were busy feeling the pulsating thick vein on the side of KS's slender neck..

The question which sounded more like a statement made KS blush harder..

KS: Maddam Sir..!

Her whisper was so soft that if HM was even an inch away from KS she wouldn't have been able to hear that..

HM: Maddam Sir ke elawa kuch aur bolna sikha hai aapne kabhi??

HM complains playfully while pushing her nose on KS's side cheek..

KS removes the buckle of her seatbelt to fully turn towards HM.. HM moves back slightly to look at KS who starts talking in a very soft tone which only HM has heard before, that too only once or twice..