52.

[Warning: Mature Content ahead. Suitable only for 18+ age]

At Singh House, In KS bedroom (first time here)

HM is laying on KS's bed while KS is laying on top of HM..

The right hands of both HM and KS are sandwiched between their bodies. KS is gliding her body over HM and both are breathing heavily..

Both are fully clothed though..

KS right hand inside HM pants and HM right hand inside KS boxer shorts..

HM left hand inside KS short kurti and under the bra, squeezing her right breast roughly..

KS left hand on the bed on HM right side, as she tries to balance her self on HM while thrusting her pelvis into HM's..

HM has her two fingers inserted inside KS centre, while KS has aggressively inserted 4 fingers together inside HM's core..

With every move that KS is making with her pelvis, she is applying a greater force each time on her fingers.. Which in turn is building up the pressure inside HM.

HM: aaahh. Aahh. KS.. .. KS. Aaahh.. Hhaaah..

She is moaning uncontrollably

KS: haa.. Haahhn.. Hahhn. MS dhire..
KS is moaning too but not as loud as HM

HM: aah.. KS faster.. Baby.. Faster..

KS lifts her free hand from the bed and covers HM mouth..

KS: Dhire MS bohat shor kar rahin hain aap..

HM moans muffled into KS hand..

HM: umhh.. Umhh. Ummmmhhh..

KS picks up her pace and starts coaxing her fingers in a specific direction to reach a particular spot.. She can feel HM walls swell up and tighten around her fingers...

HM fingers inside KS wet core go limp and weak because of what KS fingers were doing to her..

In order to control her loud groans HM harshly bites on KS palm..

HM: uummhh..

KS moves her hand away from HM mouth as a reflex..

HM: Karishmaahhh... Go deeper baby.... Uunh.. Unnhhh... Aah..!

KS pulls all her fingers out at once..

HM lifts her head and looks at KS in astonishment...

HM: what the F****.....KS.. Why did you stop..??

KS: Aap bohat jada chilla rahi hain..

HM: arey toh hum kya kare..?? KS abhi hum behas karne ke mood me nhi hain.. Plz continue..

Eyes filled with both annoyance and plead...

KS sits back and widen HM legs.. She then gently rubs HM clit in a circular motion to regain the rhythm she had broken. KS then rubs her palm over HM clit, a little harsher this time. .. KS then roughly slaps on HM genitals only to receive the loudest moan..

HM: Aaaahh.. Karishmmaa!..

KS instantly leans over and captures HM moans into her own mouth..

KS again inserts her fingers back inside and starts pushing them in an out.. At first slowly then very roughly..

HM is quivering below KS and her loud groans get swallowed by KS.

Just then KS phone that was lying just next to them on the bed, starts ringing.. Both turn their faces together towards the phone and read "Darling" on the screen.