41.

Late night in HM bedroom

HM is lying lazily on her bed, scrolling through her phone.. All lights are off.. Her room is filled with faint moonlight entering through the window that was ajar..
HM could not sleep.. She was missing KS.. KS had promised HM that she would visit her tonight but there was no sign of her.. No calls. No messages.. Nothing..

It has been 5 days and KS has not visited HM at her house..
HM was yearning for KS but at the same time she was worrying about a lot of things..

To start with KS's marriage
The way KS avoids talking about her husband
The way KS never confesses her love out loud to HM
The way KS shows by her gestures that she only belongs to HM

How can a person love two people in the same way at the same time?

Is that even possible?

Will KS ever confess her love to HM?
Will KS ever give a proper commitment to HM?
Will KS ever leave her Patidev?
Will Pushpa ji ever be able to forgive HM if she found out what was going on?
And who the hell was that woman with KS on her bike?

All these thoughts and questions were boggling HM mind as she inattentively stared at her phone

HM was pulled out of her thoughts by a sudden strange sound coming through the window..

She instantly sits up and without turning the lights on, she pulls out her gun that she keeps under her pillow..

HM slowly moves towards the window.. She hears another sound of some objects clinging or something like that. Her heart is pounding.. She gets closer to the window.. Holding the gun in one hand, she slightly moves the curtain with her other.. V quietly and carefully she peeps out a little.. And to her horror she finds a person covered in a huge blanket is trying to climb up the window.

HM immediately points her gun at this person and commands loudly

HM: Wahi Ruk jao warna goli maar denge..

The person stops moving.

HM : haath upar karo..

The person does not do as directed..

HM: Humne kaha haath upar karo!

and she unlocks her gun

Person: Haath upar kia toh yaha se gir jayenge..
Aur humari kamar tut jayegi..
Aur fir hum aapke sath tuti kamar leke sambhog kaise karenge..??

HM puts the gun down and turns around in anger and annoyance

HM: KS aapka dimag kharab hai? Aapne humari jaan nikal di thi..

KS: Lekin aapki jaan toh hum hi hain na..

HM: ye aapko mazak lag raha hai..? Agr abhi humne goli chala di hoti toh..?

KS: toh hum haste haste mar jaate apke haathon se..

HM not angry any more but still upset and annoyed at KS stupidity..

HM: KS.. kya karen hum aapka..!

KS: Filhaal to upar khichye.. Warna hum sach me gir jayenge MS.. Aur sach me humara kamar tur jyga .. Fir sambhog kaise..

HM cuts her off in anger

HM: Yaha khirki pe latak ke bhi aapko sirf Sambhog karne ka sujh raha hai..
Aaye aap upar... aapko aaj batate hain hum sambhog kaise hota hai hai..

HM tightly grabs both KS hands and pulls her up in one swift move..

HM: Aaj apka sara sambhog nikalte hain hum...