83.

KS is standing in the middle of the ground while every one welcomes her with applauds..

Every one present here had missed the free spirited KS for quite some time.. And now it seems like she was back in her form after long.. So all her loved ones were really happy and excited for her..

KS turns her head towards the DJ

KS: Arey Dj wale babu.. !! Humara gana chala do pllleajjjjee...

Santu: Yo Dj.. Turn it up maaann.. Let's make some noise..

PS to herself : 2 din pehle tabiyat kharab thi. Bistar se hila nahi ja raha tha.. Aur abhi dekho kaise kudd rahi hain.. Kuch hogya toh..

HM laughs and takes PS in a side hug..

HM: Arey Pushpa ji.. Kuch nei hota.. In sabko enjoy karne dijiye aur aap bhi enjoy kijiye..

Ss yells out once again: Let's get this party starteddddd...

While the boys Cc, Iqbal, Badnaam start howling together like a pack of wolves..

The boys: Wwuuuhh. Huuhh Wuuuuuhhhh...

KS and Ss join in contributing their shrill voices to the pack.

In no time the warm harmonious tunes drastically drift to loud thumping music.. Everyone was upbeat and lively. The ambience that was calm and serene a moment ago is now electrifying with loud bass..

And as the following words hit the air

.....Jisko dance nahi karna woh jaake apni bhains charaye.....

Everyone together jumps into the centre of the dance floor..

Every single person except HM was holding a bottle of beer in one hand and with the other they held someone else's hand, dancing and grooving to the upbeat tunes.

......Bas aaj ki raat hai
Kal se wahi siyape hain
Jee bhar ke naach lo
Na ghar wale Na maape hain.....

And the one person who was complaining about the noise and dancing a while ago, the youngest member of this wolf clan, our very own beloved Pushpa Ji was the one who was jumping around the most.. Killing everyone with her surprisingly sexy dance moves..

While all others surrounded her hooting and cheering.. As she flung her arms and swing her hips like fluid to the tune of

......Speaker ka volume usko tejj pasand hai...

Baby ko bass pasand hai..!! .....

Meanwhile Badnam who was totally drunk by now had a snow spray can in his hand, covered everyone with the foggy chemical.. It was going in their mouths and eyes and they tried spitting it out but due to the alcohol running in their veins they did not know what they were doing and ended up spitting beer on each other.. However no one stopped dancing..
They formed a big circle placing there arms on each other's shoulders and skipped and hopped in sync to the the groovy beats..

Meanwhile a staff member from the catering department suddenly lights a cigarette and HM who has been standing in a corner all this while like a statue quickly runs to him..

HM: arey bhai saab ... Ye aap kya kar rahe hain. Yaha charo taraf alcohol hai aur aap cigarette jala rahe hain.. ?

The guy looks at HM astonishingly.

In his head he was like "Kon hai bey ye..? Kaha se aayi hai..?"
The staff himself was a bit too tipsy..

Staff: Madam... Alcohol and cigarettes go hand in hand. Kuch nei hota aap tension mat lo.. Chill karo..