62.

Flash Back

Unkown time Unkown place
Darkness Around

A few young and old Women wearing red saree sat around a born fire casually chatting drinking tea.

Karishma Singh who has disguised her self is watching every thing from a height..

She was standing at the roof of one of the gigantic and interconnected Hawelis of Rangrezgali where over 200 women of the Chingari gang lived..

KS was scanning the entire area v carefully when her eyes fell on a boy who was tied to a wooden chair.. He had some small cuts and bruises on his face..

KS quietly moves over the roof reaching a spot that would land her directly behind this boy if she jumped over from the roof....

She takes a step close to edge, her foot almost slipping due to the slope... But she quickly regains balance..

She carefully analyzes the height and concludes that jumping from that height would be stupid...

KS quietly talking to herself: iski maiya ka.. Itna uncha chattaa hai inka.. Yaha se kude gen toh humayi hadiyon ka churma ban jayega aur bechari MS ro ro ke usey samet ti firen gi..

She then lays flat on her stomach on the roof towards the edge griping it tightly to prevent herself from sliding and tumbling down..

Lowering her head from the edge, She finds a huge balcony on the 2nd floor of the haweli and thought it would be safe to jump in there..

She carefully slides her body down, leg first hanging from the edge into the balcony.. She then leaves the edge and smoothly lands on the platform of the balcony.. Fortunately no one was there..

Once on the second floor, she checks the first floor balcony.. She crosses over the railings and jumps into the first floor balcony..

The moment her feet hit the ground, her eyes land on a young women in red saaree holding a dagger in her hand, standing in front of KS.. Ready to attack ..

KS instantaneously grabs her wrist and twists it dropping the knife. KS uses her left hand to cover the women's mouth to stop her from yelling..

KS then uses the side of her hand with open palm to strike on the curve between the women' neck and shoulder and makes her unconscious..

KS then see 3-4 other women running in her direction to attack her.. KS turns around and looks over the balcony of the first floor..

KS looks up in the sky: Hey Shiv ji bacha lena... Aur MS ke Khuda aap bhi.... sambhal lena humko..

KS swiftly jumps over the balcony and lands straight on her feet right next to Rahul with a loud thud..

Before anyone can understand what was happening, KS in a flash pulls a small dagger out her boots, cuts the rope and free Rahul and holds his hand to run with him.

But it was a bad day for KS, Rahul was unconscious.. He fell on his knees.. Before, he could hit his face flat on the ground, KS quickly holds him up.

KS: Amma Bhakkk.. So rahe hain Laad saab..

KS holds him in a side hug tightly against her body and starts dragging him.. She was about to exit the corner of the Haweli when she feels something hit the back of her head v hard..

KS grip around Rahul losens and he falls to the ground.

KS holding her head turns around to find Binni (a Chingari Gang Member CGM) standing there with a huge bamboo stick in her hands and a wicked smile on her lips..