13.

At HM house - Late night

KS is in the guest room. Struggling to change her clothes.. HM had been waiting at the dinning table for the past 25 mins for KS to come out so that they can eat together.

HM to herself : itni der hogyi.. Kya kar rahin hain yeh.. Kaha reh gyin?

She walks towards the guest room and softly knocks at the door..

KS gets startled by the sound and pulls her already dislocated shoulder in a wrong angle only to flinch in agony with a soft groan escaping her mouth.

HM: kya hua? Aap thik toh hain KS?

KS: jee.. Jee MS hum bilkul thik hain (in pain)

HM: Aapki awaz se toh nhi lag rha

KS: nhi MS hum thik hain.. Aap jaye hum aate hain change kar ke

HM : aadha ghanta ke karib hone ko aya hai KS.. Aur kitna wakt lgega aapko change krne me?

HM then realizes about KS injuries and understands that she must be struggling specially with her shoulder

HM: KS darwaza kholye hume andar aane dijye..

KS: Kya.. Nhi.. Aap abhi andar nhi aa saktin

HM: Q nhi askate KS. Ye humara hi ghar h.. Hum jaha chahe ja skte hai

KS: ha MS.. Ghar to aapka hi hai lekin humne abhi kapre nhi pehne thik se.

HM understanding her difficult situation

HM: KS, agr aap puri raat bhi kosish krti rahe na tabh bhi aap khud se change nhi kar payegi.. Kabhi kabhi madad mangne me hi samjhdari hoti hai. Aur kisi apne ki madad le lene se koi chota nhi ho jata

No reply from KS

HM knocks again

HM: KS plz darwaza kholye .. Hume andar aane dijye aur aapki madad krne dijye

Again no response from KS

HM : Karishma ! (HM calls out very tenderly and lovingly)

Few seconds later the door is unlatched and left ajar... HM slowly opens the door and enters the room. She finds KS standing in a corner facing the wall. HM notices her from top to toe. KS hair was open and all messesd up. She had managed to change her uniform pants and wear a night pyjama. But she was unable to take off her shirt. Her sling bag was laying at the corner of the table and her injured hand was hanging through a thin cotton bandage around her neck.. The left half of her shirt was open and her left hand was already out of the shirt.. But she was unable to take out her right arm. As a result the shirt was hanging only from the right side of her body, while the left half of her back with smooth white skin was exposed.

HM cleared her throat and slowly moved towards KS.

HM gently held KS injured hand from behind as KS was still facing the wall.. She grabbed KS shirt and was about to remove it but she paused and asked

HM : May I??

KS nodded her head in yes

HM carefully removed the shirt, now fully exposing KS back.
The black bra strap across KS milky white skin was sending chills to HM spine. HM then noticed the bruises and cuts on KS injured shoulder.

The injury was too bad. KS had lied to everyone that it was just a minor thing. HM gasps in disbelief.

HM : ye kya hai KS. Aapko itni chot ayi hai aur aap ne sabse kaha ki mamuli chot h

KS: MS.. Ei kch nhi h.. Ei thik ho jyga.. Dhanyewad humari madad krne k lie.. Ab aap jaa skti hain. .. Hum dusri shirt pehan kar fresh hokr bahir aate hai.. Aap jaye.
(She says in a polite tone)

HM: jab khud se utaar nhi payi toh khud se pehan kaise lijyega. Aur wo sab chorye.. Ye chot aapki. Ice lagana parega.. Hum abhi ice pack lekr aate hain..

KS is still not facing HM. She rolls her eyes and starts moving towards the cupboard to take out a lose comfortable shirt from there.

(she has been basically living in HM house for over two months so obviously she keeps her clothes and other necessary items there)

Meanwhile HM returns with an ice pack and a towel

She asks KS to sit on the sofa so that HM could apply ice on her injuries.. KS obviously refuses and tries to wear her shirt. She lifts her arms only to regret and wince in pain.

HM in an angry tone: KS. Baith jaye chup chap.. Ye dard na hone ka natak kisi aur ke samne karyega humare samne nahi. Jab hume chot lagti hai toh aapko taklif hoti hai na. Toh hume bhi utni hi taklif ho rhi h aapko aise dekh kar. Ab chup chap se yaha akar baith jaye.

KS tilts her head down and obeys and sits on the sofa.

HM comes closer to her from behind and applies the ice pack on KS sholuder.. She rubs the ice pack gently over KS bruised skin. KS tries to hold back her moans of pain.. After a few mins, HM puts the ice pack aside and wipes the condensed water off KS Shoulder with the towel. She then walks in front of KS and looks at her.. KS looks down in embarrassment as she was sitting in front of her senior half naked wearing just a bra and pyjamas. HM bends a little, gently holds KS arms and makes her stand up. HM then places her index finger under KS chin and lifts her face and makes KS look into her eyes.. HM looks straight into KS eyes and without looking anywhere else she takes the shirt that KS has been holding in her hand all this while. HM maintains the eye contact and v carefully makes KS wear the shirt. She then starts buttoning it up.. HM fingers softly grazing over KS silky smooth skin.. They both have gose bumps and feel a strange sparkle kindling in their chests and they break their eye contact..
KS looks away, turning her face to a side.. HM continues buttoning her shirt while staring at KS face shamelessly with a smirk on her face. KS notices HM staring at her in that manner and out of nowhere KS suddenly blushes.. And she blushes so hard that her cheeks turn crimson red.. This only adds to HM shamlessness and boldness who then sticks her fingers inside the elastic waist band of KS night pyjama and pulls her close.. The back of HM fingers touching the skin of KS lower abdomen. KS is so shocked that she is unable to move or even react. HM brings her mouth close to KS ears and in a v husky and sensous voice she says

HM: agar aur kch change nhi karna hai toh bahar aa jaye.. Hum dinning table par aapka intezar kar rahe hai..

HM then pulls the elastic band further and then leaves it with force which makes KS squirm in pain as the elastic snaps on the delicate skin around her lower abdomen.

HM then steps back and winks at KS and then turns to leave the room..

KS after coming out of the shock

KS to herself: Baap re baap.. Gajjab.. Ei toh din ba din aur bhi khatarnaak hoti ja rahin hain..