24.

At MPT somewhere between afternoon and evening

KS had left without anyone noticing.

The MPT was filled with not so bright sunlight.

There was silenece and everyone was doing there work.

HM too was in her cabin busy checking some files after her meeting with ACP sir.

All of a sudden a v young teenaged girl around 14-15 years old, enters MPT weeping badly and loudly.

PS immediately rushes to her reaching out her arms, holding the girls shoulder tryin to console her.

That is the level of compassion Pushpa ji has.. She doesn't even know who this girl is or what has happened to her but the moment she finds her crying like that she immediately reaches out to support and give her some motherly warmth.

PS gently strokes her back in order to pacify her.. She then makes the girl sit on the chair.

HM too hears the loud cries and comes out of the cabin..

Cc, Ss and HM all stand around PS table and surround the girl while PS and the girl are sitting across each other.

PS: Beta.. Shant ho jao.. Tum MPT me ho aur surakshit ho.. Islye shant ho jao, rona band karo aur aram se batao kya hua hai

Girl in between her uncontrollable sobs

Girl: Wo mai.. Mai.. Wo..

HM: Santosh Sharma.. Pani..

Ss: Jee madam sir

Santu picks up a glass of water and was about to bring it to her own mouth to drink it wen HM glared at her

HM: Santosh Sharma, inke lie pani lekar aaye
(HM said while blinking her eyes and slightly chewing her inner cheeks in annoyance)

Ss: jee jee. MS

After a while when the girl feels a bit better she starts speaking

Girl: jee mera naam Nia hai.. Main
Main... Aasha Niketan Vidya Mandir me duswi kaksha (class 10) me parhti hu..
Aur board ki pariksha ki taiyari ki lie haal hi me ek coaching centre join kia hai

Ss: Toh yeh toh achi baat hai na.. Toh tum itna ro q rahi ho..

HM turns her face to Santu giving her a stern warning look. Through eyes, HM signals Santu to keep her mouth shut. Ss instantly put her fingers on her lip and steps back.

Girl-Nia: madam, wo coaching centre ke bahar kch awara larke muje pareshan krte hain.
1 hafte se mere piche lage hue hain.. Yha tak ki muje follow krte krte mere ghr tak pohnch gye wo log.

HM looks up and presses her lips in anger while folding her arms across her chest.

PS encourages Nia to speak further

Nia: aur aaj toh.. ( she says nervously) Aaj toh unhone ne hadd hi kar dia

Nia starts sobbing again

HM places her hand on Nia's shoulder and starts speaking

HM: Nia, idhar dekho humari taraf.. Hum hain tumare saath.. aur hum wada karte hain ki humare hote hue koi tumhe haath bhi nahi laga skta.. Tum daro mat.. batao hume kya hua.. (HM says with keen sincerity and confidence in her eyes)

Nia: Madam unme se 1 larka hai Rahul jo, sabse zada battamazi karta h.. Aur aaj usne.. (Sobs again, a little louder this time)

HM tightens her grip on Nia's shoulder to encourage her

Nia: aj... Aj... usne bich bazar me, itne Sare logo ke samne mera dupatta khich dia

That's it. HM loses her cool.. She turns around fuming in anger..

Nia: Aur.. Aur.. (Choking at her own tears) wo log bike pe the .. Aur mera dupatta lekar bhaag gaye

HM slaps her hand on her forhead and nods in fury

PS notices her anger

HM is usually v calm and gentle..

But she loses her temper under two scenarios..

1st when someone hurts or harms KS

2nd wen an innocent child becomes prey in the clutches of the evil society, especial when it comes to the honor and dignity of a young innocent girl.

HM gets a grip on her anger for the moment and turns to Nia

HM: Nia tum bata sakti ho wo larka abhi kahan milega..?

Nia: Jee madam.. Wolog yahi pas me ek club hai.. Humare coaching centre se 4-5 min ki duri par. Wo sab whi club ke bahir baithe rehte h aur aise hi aati jati larkio ko pareshan krte hai.. Meri sahelio ne bhi bataya mujhe ke us Rahul ne unke saath bhi batamazi ki hai

HM: Cheetah..! jaye Nia ke saath aur us larke ko identify karwa ke abhi thane me lekr aaye..

Cc: par madam, bina warrant ke..?

HM: Us se kehna ke routine enquiry ke lie bulaya hai

Nia: koi faida nhi hai madam.. Rahul ke papa assembly me mantri hain.. Islye toh wo bina kisi dar ke ye sab khule aam krta firta hai..

HM: ye kya hogya hai is samaj ke yuwaon ko.. akeli larki ko apni jaagir samajhne lage hai kya..

Aur mantri ki aulad hai toh iska kya matlab hai.. Usne kya pure Lucknow ko kharid lia hai..

Nhi hum apne shehar me aisa nhi hone de skte (nodding her head in anger)..

Is mantri ke bete ko bohat power aur jawani ki garmi charih hai na..

Aaj hum isey wardi ki garmi dikhate hain...

HM looking straight towards the main gate of MPT

HM: Cheetah, gari nikalo. Nia chalo humare sath.

HM, Cheetah and Nia leave in the police van.

PS is standing at MPT gate while she sees HM drive away aggressively.

PS: (folding her hands looking upwards)
Hey Shiv ji.. Sambhaal lena.. Aisa gussa madam sir ko boht kam hi ata hai.. Lekin jab aata hai to Pralay macha deta hai..

We all are well aware of KS bhaukaal and we know that HM is the only person who can control KS bhaukaal
HM is the only person who dares to touch and physically hold back KS when KS is angry and thrasing up someone.

But when HM loses her cool once in a blue moon, under extreme circumstances, even KS is unable to control her or stop her

HM Bhaukaal is Rare but it is just Next Level.

This is why PS is so scared.