14.

At HM house after dinner

HM while wrapping up things in the kitchen

HM : KS aap jaye humare room me aur aram karye, hum aate hain

KS follows her instructions and goes to HM room and sits on the bed waiting for HM.

HM comes to the room with a glass of water and aspirin.. She hands it to KS..

HM: Aap aram se bed par sojaye.. Hum waha couch pe so jate hain

KS after taking the medicine

KS: kahe MS.. Aap apne hi kamre me couch pe kahe soyengin. Hum jate hain guest room me so jate hai.. Aap yaha aram se soye

HM : Hum chahte hain ki hum dono ek hi room me rahe.. Taki agr raat me aapko kisi v chiz ki zarurat ho toh hum rahen aapke pass.

KS: Nahi MS. Humko kisi chiz zarurat nhi.. Humko jane dijye.

HM: Aur agar Hume Aapki zarurat mehsus hui toh...

KS looks down and scratches the side of her forehead with one finger and her lips curve into a sweet little smile .. She even blushes a little... but this time she succeeds in hiding her blush

KS: Toh fir yaha bed par aake soye naa humare pass. Itna bara bed hai aapka.. (She giggles like a kid ) Aur itne dino se toh hum dono aram se yhi so rhe.. Toh fir aaj achanak aapko couch pe kahe sona hai?

HM: KS hum nahi chahte ke neend me galti se bhi hum aapko chot pohchahayen.. Is lie plz..

KS: Lekin MS

HM: KS plz.. It's an order

This time the usual "it's an order" did not sound like an "order". Rather it was a request... A plead, HM was literally begging KS through her eyes and KS could not say anything further

HM : Chalye.. Let jaye hum aapki madad krte hain.. Dawai le li hai aapne.. Kch der me aapko dard se rahat miljyegi. Tabtak hum hain aapke pas

HM helps her lie down and gently places KS injured arm across KS chest. She then herself sits beside KS and starts caressing her hair. KS soon dozes off to sleep.

HM too was dozing while still sitting there. HM was about to fall on KS when she suddenly wakes up. HM find herself v close to KS face.. She looks at KS lovingly.. She then saw the bruise on KS cheeks.. Without even thinking for a second, HM bends a little and presses her lips on the wound on KS cheek.

She then lifts her head and this time her gaze fell on the cut at the corner of KS lips.. HM again does not think of the consequences or it would be apt to say that HM was not thinking at all.. She lowers down and places her lips at the cut. HM licks the wound slightly.

This wakes up KS as she feels HM hot tongue on her lips.

KS open her eyes and with her left hand holds a fistful of HM hair and tugging on her hair KS cruelly lifts HM head up

HM is shocked to find that KS is awake. HM face is covered with guilt and shame.. She knew what she did was wrong.. She kissed KS while she was asleep. KS is still holding HM hair and looking into her eyes.. Unexpectedly KS clutches the back of HM neck and pulls her down with great force smashing HM lips on her own.

With that sudden action, HM forgets all boundations and hesitations.. HM starts kissing KS lips with genuine passion. KS responds with the same. They both cup each other's face in their hands and continue kissing. HM sucks KS lower lips, she then brushes her tongue over her lips asking for more.. KS opens her mouth granting full access to HM. HM tongue exploits every inch inside KS mouth.. Soon their tongues were in a battle for dominian.. HM was dominating KS.. She sucked her mouth and tongue vigorously. All the love and longing that has been building up in HM heart for so long was now being poured out through this kiss.. They both continue smooching each other until they fall short of oxygen.

They break the kiss.. HM gets up panting heavily, she looks at KS once and then instantly runs out of the room.

KS lay there in bed quietly.. She places her hand over her forehead and stares at the ceiling

KS in her mind to herself : Ei ka ho rha hai humko.. Ei ka kar rahe hain hum

KS heart was throbbing hard against her chest.. Her pulse was racing faster than horses

KS : Aur sirf hum nhi.. MS bhi.. Uu kahe kar rahi hain aisa humare saath.. Aur humne unko roka kahe nahi.. Rokna toh dur... Balke hum toh khud hi...

In one moment KS is questioning her own action while in the very next moment she is wanting for more

KS: Lekin MS aise chali kahe gayi achanak.. Kahin unhe bura toh nhi lag gya..

She pauses for a moment

KS: Nhi nhi bura kaise lagega.. uu toh khud hi pura ghus hi gayin thi hamare munh ki andar..

Lekin unko abhi yaha hona chahiye. Humare pas ..

Arey ei ka sochne lage hum firse. Lagta hai hum pagal ho jayenge.. Humaye dimag ka nass phatt jayega ei sab soch soch ke..