45.

Cont....

HM was clearly able to see the depth of love KS had for her and HM eyes were brimming.. KS eyes too get watery..

Unable to hold back any further, KS frees her face from HM hold, and crashes her lips on HM's with force..

HM kisses her back.
KS kisses HM with devotion and complete submission..

KS really meant the words when earlier she said humne khudko puri tarha se aapko samarpit kardia h.

HM knew KS could not use much words to express herself so she encouraged KS to speak through this kiss.. HM parts her lips granting access to KS..

KS impulsively slips her tongue into HM mouth..
KS glides her tongue over HM teeth and inner cheeks and then clashes it with HM tongue..

KS sucks on HM tongue using her own tongue and lips all together, sending HM to the moon..

HM grabs the pillow that was on KS lap and throws it away.. She taps KS thighs gesturing her to come closer..

But instead KS holds HM by the waist and makes HM sit on her lap..

HM straddles KS. The two did all this without breaking the kiss..

KS is now harshly sucking on HM lips and HM is moaning into KS mouth..

HM gets heavily turned on by the sounds of her own moans.. She shifts her body a little and slowly starts grinding herself on KS thighs..

KS could feel the heat radiating off HM centre on to her thighs..

KS smiles through the kiss and raises her eyebrows in amusement..

The heat from HM core, was slowly turning on KS too and KS continues kissing HM like crazy, almost devouring her mouth..

HM slow grinding soon turns into vigorous humping, squeezing KS thigh between her legs.. KS was enjoying it too..

KS breaks the kiss and leans back and balancing herself on her elbows.. She looks at HM who was in a trance like state and was touching herself all over..

KS felt entertained by this glorious scene unfolding itself in front of her eyes..

The way HM was ruffling her fingers through her own hair..

The way HM hands were moving across her own body..

The way HM tugged on her own clothes..

The way HM touched and massaged her own breasts..

Watching all this gave immense pleasure to KS and by now KS was greatly turned on..

And to add a cherry on the cake

The way HM was constantly humping KS thigh.. Thrusting her pelvis onto KS thigh with great force and squeezing it tightly between her legs..

KS could feel HM wetness dripping through the clothes..

HM takes off her top without stopping her pelvic thrusts. She then bends a little, bringing her bare chest in front of KS face..

KS just looks at the marvellous vision presented to her by HM..

As HM continues rocking herself on KS thighs... KS slowly snakes her hand downwards on her own belly....

....

.....

.....

....

....

[A/N: Should I continue describing what happened next or you guys will imagine on your own??

Because if I keep on writing like this.. It's soon going to get v nasty and v dirty..

So I guess I should stop here.. As I don't want to turn this love story into a piece of smut...

The night is not over yet.. As I informed you that it is going to be a long one.. Their conversation is not over.. They still need to talk.. It's just that bich me they got a "little " carried away.. So plz follow the upcoming chapters.. Thank you..!! 🙏 ]