60.

Flash Back ends in chapter 59

Back to present time

2 days since KarEena' fight

KS has just announced that she is going out of the city for some important work.

She has left from MPT and is on her way towards the outskirts of the city for her secret meeting.

-------------------------------------------------------

An Abandoned ware house with more than half broken down structure.. almost like a semi open barren area that had been desrted for years.

Metal scrap all around, broken walls, old uprooted trees, other solid debris and loads of dust and debrish ash flying around ... An extremely unpleasant ambience.

In the middle of all this chaotic mess a v gorgeous and ravishing woman clad in an elegant saree wrapped in a bold style..... is spinning around with her arms strectched out in the air on either side... admiring the view.. Yes she is admiring this hell hole of a place. And she spins around as she speaks..

Shivani: Darogaajiii... !! Mujhe toh laga tha tu mujhe kahi date wate pe leke jayegi.. Coffee shoffe pilayegi.. Kulfi khilayegi... Ye kin khandarro me bula lia tune mujhe..

She laughs and her charming husky voice fills the air

Shivani: Lekin tera saath ho toh ye khandar bhi Shivani k lie haseen vadiyon se kam nahi.. ?

Karishma Singh has been standing with both her hands on her hips and admiring the killer laugh of this fatally beautiful woman. KS smirks at her and then tilts her neck to her left side followed by bending her upper body in the same direction.. Using her index finger she lowers her sunglasses on her nose and looks directly into Shivani's eyes..

KS: Bhul gayin aap.. Hum BATMAN hain.. Hum toh DATING bhi khandarro me karte hain aur MATING bhi...!!

Shivani Tai the Brute and Ruthless Gangsta Lady... the all powerful and strong leader of a criminal gang is overpowered by Karishma's Karisma (charm)..

She shies away at that unexpected, rowdy and shameless remark made by KS.

Sivani tries to hide her blush but it doesn't go unnoticed by KS..

KS stands up straight and pushes the nose piece of her sunglasses back in place.. KS passes a very wicked flirtatious smile to Shivani while moving her shoulders in a circular motion..

Shivani notices every small move that KS makes and she just soaks in the warmth of KS's presence..

Finding Sivani lost in her, KS starts stepping towards her.. KS comes to a halt when her face is just inches away from Shivani. Shivani could feel KS hot breath on her face.. Shivani's breath hitched..

KS v well knew that Shivani was intensively infatuated with her.. In fact Shivani had a great deal of attraction towards KS. Probably Shivani could even possibly have genuine feelings for KS..
KS always used this weakness of Shivani to intimidate her and get what she wanted..

They are standing face to face inches away.. There is growing sexual tension between these two charismatic women. KS turns her face to the left and without looking at Shivani says..

KS: Bolo.. Ka ha tumare paas.. Ka information leke ayi ho?
She then turns her face to the right..

Every time KS turned her face she intentionally blew hot breath over Shivani's lips..In an attempt to persuade her, KS was literally seducing her, making her go week in her knees..

Noticing the totally submissive look on Shivani's face, KS inches closer.. The tips of their sharp pointed noses now touching each other.

KS then rubs her nose against Shivani's nose, who stood still as a statue. Shivani held her breath back, as she was scared that even a gentle move caused due to breathing will result in her lips colliding with KS lips..

Shivani quickly pushes KS by her shoulders making her stand at a distance...

Without warning KS wraps her hand behind Shivani's lower back pulling her close with a sudden jerk. Their chests colliding with each other's.

When KS warm hand touched the cold skin of Shivani's back, Shivani felt an electrifying pulse run through her body..

Shivani: KS.. Chorr mujhe..!
Shivani struggled.

KS tightened her grip on Shivani and presses Shivani's body on her own.

KS: Pehle humko jo chahiye uu do..

Unable to bear this proximity any more, Shivani hurriedly takes out a pendrive from the small pouch hanging from her waist... and puts it in KS hand..

KS eyes fall on the pouch tucked in the saree at Shivani's waist. KS slips her fingers inside the saree.. KS fingers caressing the skin of Shivani's lower abdomen, slowly moving down.... dangerously close towards her private area.

Shivani let's out a helpless moan. She instantly grabs KS wrist and stops her from going down any further...

Their bodies are still pressed against each other.

KS stops and pulls the pouch out from the saree along with her fingers.. KS checks the pouch herself if there was anything else..

Finding the pouch empty, KS takes a few steps back..

Shivani: Bharosa nahi hai tujhe Shivani par??

KS did not bother to answer. KS then looks at the pendrive Shivani has just handed her and asks

KS: Ei ka hai??

ST: Tujhe jo bhi information chahiye wo sab isme hai..

KS: aur agar ei sab bekar nikla toh..? Agr isme sirf topa giri nikla toh??

ST: toh Shivani khud tujhe chura lake degi.. Kaat dena Shivani ka gala..

KS: Humare haathon se marne ka ittta shauk hai tumko?
She says in a flirty tone while smirking at Shivani..

ST: Tere Hatho se marne ka alag hi maza hai KS.. Ye jo roz roz Tu mujhe tarpaati hai us se toh acha hai ke tu ek hi baar me jhamela hi khatam kar de..

KS again comes close to her and held her in one arm... this time their lips were almost grazing as KS spoke

KS: KS se picha churana itna aasaan nhi.. Aur agr tumko marne me maza ata hai toh humko tarpaane me maza ata hai. (she whispered)

Shivani's eyes were tightly shut, heart fluttering and chest rising up and down due to heavy breathing.

KS once again clashes her nose with Shivani and then let's her free.

KS doesn't wait for Shivani to open her eyes.. She quickly turns back and starts walking away.. When Shivani calls out from behind..

Shivani: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai jane ki Daroga ji...???

-------------------------------------------------------

To be cont.....

[A/N : I'm open to all kind of comments and feedbacks.... Likes dislikes anything.. Feel free to express your thoughts on this.. 🤞]