92.

A/N: Those who have not read chapter 90 and chapter 91 please go read it before you start with this one.. 🙏
-------------------------------------------------------
Continued from chapter 91

Malik Mansion, Late evening

HM leans her forehead at the back of KS's head after placing a quick kiss there. They both close their eyes and stood there in each other's embrace absorbing the warmth and affection.

HM: Jana Zaruri hai kya??
She whispers while rocking KS in her arms.

KS: DSP sir ne bulaya toh nahi hai.. lekin humko unse kuch baat karna tha..

HM tightens her grip around KS's torso and lowers her chin on the latter's shoulder.

HM: Mat jaiye na please..

KS: Maddam Sir, baat zaruri hai..

HM: Phone pe baat kar lijye..

She presses her mouth on KS's cheek making her wiggle..

KS: phone kaha hai humare pass..

HM: Aapko chahiye phone?

KS: Ha Maddam Sir, phone ka zarurat toh hai bohat jada... Lekin agle mahine lenge..

HM brings her mouth to the other side of KS's face and places a wet kiss on her cheek almost at the corner of her lips. HM is still holding KS from behind in a death grip..

KS closes her eyes feeling the warm breath of HM all over her face. A giddy feeling takes over her senses due to HM's tenderness.

HM: humari jaan ko kuch chahiye aur uske lie unhe 1 mahina intezaar karna pare.. Aisa nahi ho sakta..

KS was in a trance when she is pulled out of it as she suddenly misses HM's touch and warmth and immediately opens her eyes and starts complaining.

KS: Maddam Sir kaha ja rahi hain aap.. ??
Yaha wapis aaye humare pass pljjj..

HM: 1 minute Karishma Singh..
Thora bhi sabr nahi hai na aapko..

After a couple of minutes HM appears out of her room with 2 boxes in her hands and presents it to KS..

KS takes one of it..

KS: Ei kaa hai Maddam Sir.. ?

HM: Aapko phone chahiye tha na. Toh ye phone hai aapke lie ..

KS: Lekin..

HM: Lekin wekin kuch nahi .. Ye lijye aapke purane number ka sim.. Lagaye. Phone on kijye aur DSP sir se baat kijye..
She hands a small envelope to KS.

KS: Aapne ei sab kab kia?

KS is not just surprised and amazed but she is also a little embarrassed
with the immeasurable amount and undefineable quality of love HM has been bestowing upon KS even after her ridiculous behavior and pathetic attitude. KS feels blessed to have HM in her life.. HM who is not just smitten by KS, but is also extremely concerned about KS regarding any big or small matters..

HM: Kya hua jaan.. Kya soch rahi hain aap.. ?

KS: Maddam Sir.. Ei bohat mehnga hai.. Hum nahi le sakte.. Aur 2 phone.. Nhi Maddam Sir.. Pljj.. Aap ei sab wapis kar dijye..

HM: Karishma Singh.. Ek baat yaad rakhiye ke I always want the best for you.. aur humare bich kabhi ye mehnge saste ki baat nahi aani chahiye.. Jo humara hai wo sab aapka hai.. Matlab hum dono ka.. Aur jo aap ka hai wo bhi hum dono ka hai..

KS doesn't own anything but only in order to make her feel comfortable and not hurt her self-respect, HM said whatever KS has belongs to the both of them when they both clearly know KS does not really have anything in terms of monetary value..
KS does not have words to express her gratitude.. She feels indebted to HM's unabashed gratefulness and unconditional love.