69.

Continuation from chapter 68.

........

KS voice in her head: Karishma Singh, tumko jeene ka koi haq nahi..

KS closes her eyes and fingers slowly slipping away from the metal.....

Suddenly

2 Unknown Voices together:

Karishma Madam

Karishma Madam

Karishmaa Madaaammmm

KS comes out of her trance. She comes back to the present world where she is.. Where she should be.

And as she absorbs her surroundings, the reality of that moment hits her hard... just like the harsh freezing wind was slapping her face.

As she realizes where she was and what she was doing and what she was about to do in a fraction of second, she gets hell scared..

KS: Amma..!! Amma..! Maddam Sir!
She whispers, breathing heavily..

The thought of Pushpa ji and HM scares the shit out of her..

Before her sweaty hands could slip away she immediately gripped the rod very tightly.

Constable 1: Madam aap kaa kar rahi hain waha..?

KS turns her head to look at the source of voice.

KS: Uu..uu.. Uu hum.. Uu..

Constable 2 = Champak = Bulbul Pandey's brother in law:

Champak: Madam aap pehle niche aaye..

Shouting out loudly

The noises of the cars moving past and the sound of the fast blowing wind were carrying their voices away, as the two constables stood at the pavement, looking at KS.. Bewildered and worried..

Constable 1: Ha Ha.. Hath dijye madam... aap utariye pehle waha se..

Constable 1[A/N: I'm sure you guys remember him

Constable 1
[A/N: I'm sure you guys remember him.. I just couldn't imagine any other face..He was good and by including him in my story just wanted to give him a small tribute. ]