81.

It was a lazy afternoon and the 2nd day of both HM and KS's break from the thana..

KS was sitting on the floor on a plush soft carpet spread in the centre of the living room of HM's house..
She rested her back at the sofa behind her.. A smooth silky sheet partially covering her legs while she is still wearing the same shorts from the morning which HM thought was a bit too short..

HM was laying flat on her stomach to the right of KS, legs stretched out. HM face was on KS thighs and her hands were lingering over the smooth pale skin of KS's lean legs.. HM kept pushing the sheet away exposing more and more of the milky white skin..

While KS's eyes were glued to the tv screen watching car racing videos excitedly... KS one hand held the remote while the other hand was mindlessly ruffling through HM's open locks..

HM turned her face to look at the tv screen first, she then turned and lifted her head to look at KS's face who was zoned into the tv.. HM then turned her face back and looked down at KS's thighs once again...

HM whispers to herself while greedily looking at KS's thighs: I think hume yahi concentrate karna chahye.. This is more fun than that stupid car race..

HM starts tracing KS's curves with her tongue .. Slowly moving towards her inner thighs.. On not receiving any response from KS, HM lifts her face once again to look at KS..

KS was too lost to even realize what HM was doing..

HM out loud to herself: aisa kya ghus gayin hain tv me.. Jo inhe kuch mehsus hi nahi ho raha..

HM once again lowers her face and this time instead of licking she gently bites on KS's thigh...

However HM once again did not receive any expected response.. This annoys HM and her patience was dying off. HM takes her mouth to KS inner thigh, v close to her centre.. And bites harshly there..

KS: aaooucchhhh.. MS!! Ka kar rahi hain aap??

KS spats out in a rather loud and rude tone..

HM: KARISHMA SINGH AWAAZ NICHI...!!!

HM commanded with authority..

KS's demeanour immediately changes to an official one.. A respectful one. As if they were in thana. As if KS would immediately rise and salute HM.. KS lowers both her head and her gaze before speaking..

KS: Madam Sir.. Sorry Madam Sir..!!

HM is once again amazed by KS's obedience.. Even after being in such an intimate relationship with HM, KS never forgot that HM was after all her senior and KS respected her with all her heart..

And a single command from HM's mouth and KS gets all attentive and obliging..

KS never ceases to amaze HM in so many different ways..

HM while still lying down with her chin on KS's thighs..

HM: Jaan relax..! Hum mazak kar rahe the..

KS: Jo bhi ho MS.. Humko aise aap se chilla ke baat nahi karna chahye..

HM: it's okay Karruuu.. Kabhi kabhi aap hum pe chilla sakti hain.. Aap ka haq hai humpe..

KS was confused.. As to whether she should first rejoice for the new endearment that HM has just gifted her, or for the rights that HM was lovingly offering her..

HM: aur fir.... humne aapke saath badmaashi ki hai... toh aapka thora toh daant na banta hai..

KS lowers her head and smiles..

KS: aapko jo karna hai aap karen.. Hum na aapko rokenge na daten ge..

HM gets up and sits on KS's side facing her..