82.

The party was being hosted in the garden in the backyard of Mallik Mansion..

HM stepped into the garden area to take a look at the arrangements.. But to her surprise she realized that all her guests have already arrived.

The entire area was meticulously divided into 4 segments

Food, Drinks, and Music and Open space..

A long L-shaped food counter was laid in one corner.. The table was lavishly spread with a variety of cuisines including both desi videsi delicacies.. Ss has made sure that everyone's favorite food be available.. Another corner just opposite to the food counter was turned into a Chat-hotspot keeping in mind both PS and KS's love for chaats..

Next to the food stalls was a small bar set, serving free endless drinks and cocktails..
It included some of the choicest of alcohol brands and labels.. And an immeasurable amount of chilled beer.

Beyond the food and drinks counter there was a huge open space attractively equipped with a few seats arranged randomly here and there.. As the number of guests was less than 10 so many chairs were not required.. There was a huge table on one side holding some random items such as party poppers, masks, sprays, snow cans, whistles, playing cards and some board games..

HM smiles looking at that random table thinking about Santu's childish clutter admist such an exclusive and upclass arrangement..

The fourth and final corner of the garden was transformed into a music zone.. 2 DJs were busy arranging their set up..

Meanwhile the entire mid section of the vast garden provided enough room for everyone to move around, play games and also to serve as the dance floor..

The walls and fences around the garden were beautifully decorated with dim lights and fresh endemic flowers.. A false dome shaped roof like structure with wide open gaps in between was created beneath the dark sky, with tiny twinkling lights of various colors..

All guests that included Pushpa Ji, Cheetah Chaturvedi, Billu Champat, Iqbal, Badnaam and Santosh Sharma - the party orgnizer were present.. They were in their best of casual attires in this informal setting.. The environment was cheerful and enjoyable..

All were eagerly waiting for the humble host Haseena Mallik and the guest of honor, the centre of attention Karishma Singh..

They were having some light hearted conversations while the air was filled with delectable aroma of delicious food and soft melodious tunes of some old classical.. Including popular numbers of Kishore da and Rafi saab..

HM went to Santu: Hmm.. Very well done.. I'm quite impressed...

Santu in a slight slurry tone: Thank you Boss.. I mean Madam Sir..

HM: lagta hai aapne already 1-2 bottle chara li hai..

Santu tries to control her giggling but fails miserably.

HM: Lekin itne sare drinks.. Aapko nhi lagta aapne zada mangwa li hain..

Ss: nahi na MS.. Zyada kaha hai.. Aadhi toh Pushpee akele khatam kar dengi.. Aur jo bachega uska aadha Karishma Madam gatak jayengi.. wo bhi ek saans me..

Ye dono saas bahu se kuch bachega tab to hum garibon ko kuch milega.

HM laughed a little exposing her ever so attractive dimples.

HM: thik hai.. Thik hai. Have fun.. Lekin zada nahi... Haan..

Ss: MS.. Aapke lie maine special Non-alcoholic Fruit Champagne mangwaya hai..

HM: that's shoo sweet of you mera bachcha..

HM places a soft sweet kiss on Santu's cheek..

HM: and thank you so much my love.. For arranging all this at such short notice...