76.

FlashBack

A 7 year old Karishma is sitting on a bench outside her School Principal's office. Smiling and looking around. Watching other kids who were running and playing, but somehow none of then was willing to come and play with her or talk to her... Even her best friend Satish aka Sattu chose to walk away from her ... But it's just a mater of sometime.. Sattu is angry and upset, but he will sure come around and Karishma and Sattu will again be best buddies like ever ... Baby Karishma thought...

Karishma's mother approaching her.

Karishma's Mother: Karishma .. Beta ei kaa kia tune?

Baby Karishma: humne kaa kia amma?

Karishma's mother: Tumne Kahe Pita us Larke ko itni buri tarike se.. Mana kie the na tumko kisi se jhagra karne

Baby Karishma: uu HUMARE Sattu ko pareshan kar raha tha.. Uska majak ura raha tha usko tang kar raha tha.

Karishma father from behind: Lekin iska ye matlab toh nahi na bachche ki aap kisi ki haddiyan tor dengi...

Baby Karishma in a cute yet warning tone: Dekho Baba.. Humko naa daanto tum.. Uski haddiyan kamjor hai toh isme humaya kaa galti..

[A/N: OMG 🤣🤣🤣 Baby Karishma is just killing me]

Karishma's mother: Battamiz.. Naalayak.. Aise baat karte hain aapne Pita se..

She scolded her..

Karishma's Father: Rehne do.. Bachi hai.. Dhere dhere sudhar jayegi..

Karishma's mother : Kab Sudhre gi ye master ji..?

Karishma's father was a local primary school teacher and a very polite and simple person, known for his honesty, sincerity and helpful nature.. Everyone respected him a lot.. And that is why Baby Karishma often got away with her mischievous misdeeds..

But this time it was too much.. She has injured a boy of her age giving him 2 fractures in his wrist and leg.
Karishma's father had to beg infront of the parents of the injured kid for forgiveness and for not lodging a police complaint... However given the circumstances, the Principal was compelled and obliged to suspend Karishma for atleast 2 months.

A few months later

At night, Baby Karishma is in her bed with her mother.. She has clutched her mother tightly hiding herself in her bosom and sobbing softly.

Baby Karishma: Amma.. Uu Sattu humse kahe baat nahi karta?

KM: Bhool jao beta usey. Aur bhi toh bache hain iskool me.. Tum unse baaten karo

Baby Karishma: Lekin Sattu kahe nahi Amma..? Uu kehta hai hum gundi hain.. Aur uu humse kabhi baat nahi karega..

The Mother did not know what to say... she just caressed her child trying to figure out what to answer in response to the innocent questions of her little one..

Baby Karishma: Amma hum to uski madad kar rahe the na.. Uu pandit ji ka larka, uu HUMARE sattu ko kitna tang karta tha uska dil dukha ta tha.... humko gussa agya isliye humne usko pita.. Humko nahi malum tha ki uska haadi tut jayga ..

Aur ab to uska haddi fir se jurr bhi gaya hai.. Fir bhi HUMARA Sattu humse baat nahi karta..

Karishma's mother: Tu usey bhul jaa beta.. Tu naye dost bana le.

Baby Karishma: Nahi Amma.. Ab hum kabhi koi dost nahi banayege .. Kabhi nahi..

Baby Karishma wiped her own tears off with her tiny little hands..

The mother looked into the innocent eyes of her child suddenly turning red with rage and fury.. Such strong emotions gushing out from the eyes of a 7 year old in the form of hot tears... It was something that scared the mother.. She held her child tightly in a protective manner ..