78.

HM places her lips on KS's and whispers

HM: Karishmaa! Keh dijiye.. !!

KS could feel the vibration of HM lips on her own..

KS then starts talking in a feeble whisper

KS: MS..... Hum.... Hum....

KS pauses.. Eyes closed.. Lips sealed with HM's.. Not kissing.. Just touching each other's lips.. KS's heart is pounding and HM too is desperate and extremely anxious yet she waits enduringly

KS's lips starts shivering over HM's lips as she began to voice out her uncommunicated and apprehended secret..

KS: Hum... Hum Shaadi Shuda Nahi hain..

HM blinks her eyes and moves her face back.. She looks at KS with a blank face.. HM does not know what that meant.. What KS was saying.. Is KS having another episode of panic attack and uttering non sensical things.. Or has HM become delusional due to the overdose of emotions in the past 24 hours and now she is hearing things that are probably a part of her deepest darkest fantasies..

KS: Humara matlab hai ki Ab hum shaadi shuda nahi hain..

HM blinks once again with her jaw dropping to the floor of the bed

KS: karib Sare teen saal pehle humara talaak ho chuka hai...

HM felt like her lungs have somehow entangled with each other and choking her wind pipe making it difficult for her to breath..

Very next moment HM feels that God has finally responded to all her prayers in the most miraculous way. But at the same moment she feels that she has been hit by a speeding train as she tries to relate herself to what KS has been going through all these years..

But it is impossible for any human to feel or to relate with the pain of another person in the exact same way without themselves going through it.

HM is torn between her own splitting emotions - a part of her is not just delighted rather it's feeling ecstatic..

While another part of this same human being is getting crushed to nothingness... imagining the pain and suffering that the love of her life had been going through all this while all by herself...

When HM did not respond for quite some time and just kept staring at KS with still eyes and a wide open mouth and it seemed like she had stopped breathing...

KS gets worried and gently taps on her cheek..

KS: MS.. MS... Aap thik hain? MS.. Ka hua...? Kuch boliye.

HM is pulled out of the emotional storm only to enter into another euphoric turbulence waiting right in front of her..

HM crashed her lips on KS's with such a vigour that KS falls back on the bed .. HM kisses KS with a sense of a rightful claim..

Her kiss was declaring that she has victoriously captivated KS and that KS belongs to her alone.. It could sound materialistic and obsessive ownership but that is exactly how HM felt in that moment.. And she was not at all ashamed of her feelings..

She kissed KS senseless.. Biting her lips, tongue, chin, cheek.. It seemed like the Bhaukaal Devi from KS has somehow transpired into HM and HM has lost her Sanity.. KS couldn't do much other than allowing HM to break down all the inhibitions that was may be somehow keeping her on check until now..

After a good few minutes of heated and fierce kissing session , HM is able to separate herself from KS. She sits up and allows KS to get up too.

KS.. Poor KS... Her lips her tongue her chin her cheek her jaw everything was hurting.. HM had left some really horrible teeth marks.