85.

.....Tere Zakhmo pe apni Zubaan Rakh dun....

HM locks her lips with KS.

......Aaa meri jaan main tujh me apni jaan rakh dun.....

HM gently smooches KS's lips.. KS lightly brushes her tongue on HM's lips.. HM's heart picks up pace but she suddenly realizes where they where..

HM immediately pulls back as KS tries to pull her and capture her lips again.. HM stops her by placing both her hands on KS's chest..

HM: Karishma Singh..! Karishma Singh..!

HM was breathing shortly out of fear and panic, while trying to stop KS from doing anything further..

HM could not muster the courage to move her head to look at everyone or to face them.. To be honest HM was most woried about PS and her reaction.. And how that would affect KS, because it was only last night when KS had outrageously warned HM to not say anything to PS.

HM manages to get a hold on her wild thoughts and turn her eyes around..

As she shifts her gaze to the distant spot where all others were present, she finds that everyone was busy dancing with each other in pairs..

No one noticed the blunder that HM had made.. HM looks at the sky quickly thanking God for saving her and KS both..

She then looks at KS with a sigh of relief.. KS stood there... still in HM's arms... pouting her lips... eagerly waiting to find HM's lips on her own..

HM places a quick peck on KS's lips and then holds her hand and drags her to the dance floor, joining the other pairs..

Everyone was enjoying the music and had started slow dancing, catching a partner for each other.

Santu sweetly paired up with Billu..
While cheetah who was throwing daggers with his eyes at Billu unwillingly paired up with Iqbal..

Badnam who had actually switched the mood of the party into a soft romantic one, stood alone in a corner.. Looking for someone to pair up with.. When his eyes fell on PS... Ps was lost in the sight in front of her eyes.

HM and KS in each other's arms, lost in each other.. Dancing and whispering in each other's ears... making each other smile and even blush.

..... Tu hai mera main teri
Fir kaahe ki parda daari hai..

..Rang tera aisa charha ke
Mere rang pe bhaari hai......

KS was getting a bit too cozy with HM.. KS kept moving her hands across HM's body, fondling her.... and HM kept pulling her hands away.. Finally HM intertwines her fingers with KS's and brings their linked hands up in the air near their chest level, so as to stop KS from doing anything obscene in public..

Although PS was still very tipsy and she was unable to process anything, yet her eyes were glued on to this duo.. And PS could feel some bells ringing in her head.. PS felt something was not right.. But due to her intoxicated state she couldn't quite put a finger on it.

KS was getting dangerously close to HM. Every now and then she was trying to kiss HM's cheeks or mouth or neck. But HM kept dodging her lips..