Author's Note

Hello Dear Readers

With everyone's comments I understand your concerns regarding Pushpa Ji

I thought of clarifying a few things..

I have read many KarEena fanfic stories and almost in all of them the writers make PS as KS biological mother or even HM mother in some..

I respect their creativity.. and I understand that they do so in order to avoid this complex and highly controversial dynamic between these 3 women and their individual bonding with each other...

However, I took it as a challenge to portray the Real complexity of the entire situation... Even though I knew that later it would come up as a debatable topic and become a matter of public disagreement..

No matter how controversial it gets.... I'm gonna show it the way it is. Yes PS is the mother in Law of KS, and the two share a loving and dotting mother-daughter bond, yet KS has fallen in love with someone else, other than PS's son.

And I guess that's the whole point why this KarEena Ship and Fandom occurred in the first place.. The Maddam Sir show audience knows that KS is married, yet a major fraction of the audience wants to see KS with HM as a couple. That's the whole point.

And this fanfic of mine, is not some teenage romance story.. Rather it shows a very twisted love story between two mature adult women who are strongly and independently capable of and free to take their own decisions in life.

And I believe whatever I'm going to write further, my readers will like it..

If NOT LIKE it then at least they will accept it.. I know the audience is mature enough to understand that sometimes in real life scenarios such complicated and helpless situations arise and one has to deal with it..

Life is NOT a Fairy Tale..

Keep Reading
Keep Supporting
Thank You 🙏