29.

[A/N:  Sorry 🙏 abt the delay guys, I had earlier planned to post some other chapter which is set on a serious note.. But then i thought we all including myself need a little more of KarEena dose.. Qk av v mann nhi bhara.. So last minute I decided to write a new chapter that was so unplanned & hence the delay.. I hope you all will like it.. So here comes a lovey-dovey domestic KarEena..🥰 Enjoy.. ]

5 am in HM bedroom

Ks is sitting at the small study table in HM bedroom. KS is wearing a pair of cotton shorts and a lose tshirt. Her hair was tied in a bun. She had a pen stuck over her ear. She had lifted both her legs on the chair folding and crossing them over each other. Her head is bowed down and she is deeply engrossed in a bunch of files and papers and some photographs displayed in front of her on the table.

HM walks from behind, her hair open, wearing her favorite night gown which she saved from KS last night..

HM tip toes towards KS and from behind, slowly snakes her arms around KS neck placing her chin on top of KS head.

KS impulsively uses both her hands and closes all the files at the same time in one go.

HM is shocked at her sudden move, still HM remains in the same position.

HM: ghabraiye mat KS.. Hum aapki files me taak jhaak krne nhi aye h..

KS: nhi.. MS.. Uu thora confidential hai.. Maaf kijyega.. Hum.. ( she speaks hesitantly)

HM: aapko mafi mangne ki koi zarurat nhi.. Hum samjhte hai.. Hum bhi same profession me hai KS

KS: Jee jee.. MS.. Dhanyavaad..

HM: arey aap itna formal q horahi hain.. Hum ghar pe hain abhi..

She then lowers her voice after bringing her mouth close to KS ears and whispers

HM: Humare bedroom me hai.. While saying this HM takes and presses KS ear between her teeth and lightly grazes her tongue over it..

KS feels a chill down her spine and knots in her stomach

KS: sssss.. (she literally hisses)

HM then kisses on KS ears.. KS gets restless. HM then lowers her hand towards KS breast.. KS already starts feeling a tingling sensation between her legs..

KS: MS.. (suddenly and loudly)

HM shows fake annoyance..

KS: uu.. Maaf kijyega hum thora jaruri kaam kar rhe the.. 7 baje humara meeting hai DSP sir k saath

HM: dhaatt..
She leaves KS and stands up straight..

HM: Wo kya kehti hain aap? Romance ki maiya ki saasu maiya kr di aapne..

Hearing HM annoyed voice KS immediately turns toward HM

KS: MS hume maaf kar dijiye.. Hum aapko rokna nhi chahte.  Hum aapko niraash bhi nhi krna chahte.
Aap jo chahen kar len humare sath. Jaise chahe hume chu len.. Aapka pura haq hai humare upar. Aapka haq hai humare shareer par humari aatma par.. Aap humari jaan hai. Humne apne aap ko puri tarha se aapko samarpit kardia h...

HM widens her eyes while KS is saying all this. HM then signals KS with her palm to stop talking because KS was saying all that in one breath..

KS was scared that HM would misunderstand that KS was again stopping HM from touching her, and she might get upset and hurt again. KS did not want to hurt HM ever again. Not even a little bit. So she said all that in a flow..

HM: KS relax.. Hum toh sirf mazak kar rhe the.. I know aap zaruri kaam kr rhin h.. Hum obviously disturb nhi krna chahte aapko. Humne socha bas thori si masti kr len aapki taang khichaayi kar len.

Aur hume garv hai ke aap apne ko lekar itni imaandaar hai.. Ke kaam k wakt no masti.. Hume bht acha laga.

KS releases her breath that she has been holding for so long. We can say that KS is really scared of HM.

HM then smiles at her and says

HM: aur abhi abhi jo aapne ye lamba chaura confession kia hai, iske bare me toh hum aapse baad me baat krenge..

HM stepped forward and placed her hands on KS shoulder and turns her around to make her face the table again..

HM: Aap abhi kaam karye

HM once again coils her hands gently around KS throat and palcing her own cheek on KS cheek she says lovingly

HM: Hum apne lie coffee bana rahe the islye aapse bas itna puchne aayen the ki kya aap chai piyengi??

KS softly rubs her cheeks against HM's and nodds her head in a yes.

HM gives a sweet quick kiss on KS cheek and then leaves..

-------------------------------------------------------

One and half hour later

At the main door of HM house, it was around 6:30 am

KS looked fresh.. and was in uniform, with a side bag across her shoulder carrying all her files... ready to leave..

HM was in front of her, still in her  night gown (not so fresh 😛).

Both were holding each other's hands near the elbow.. HM was looking down at KS.
KS head is lifted up and she romantically clashes her nose with HM's nose.. HM smiles..

KS then rises on her toes and places a kiss on HM lips. (Remember the height difference guys, although KS is wearing her shoes and HM is bare feet, KS still needs to rise on her toes to reach HM's lips 😝)

HM notices KS difficulty and willingly bends a little bringing her face to KS face level..KS smiles..
KS then pushes her neck forward and again places a kiss on HM lips and then moves her neck back.

KS does the same a second time
Then a third time, then a fourth kiss, then a fifth kiss.. She was about to go for the sixth one when HM placed all 4 fingers on KS already pouted lips and pushed her back by applying force on her lips, while she herself stands up straight..

HM: KS, aapki meeting aaj hai, kal nhi... Aapko der ho rhi h... Jaye please..

KS: Ka kare MS.. Pata nhi kon sa  jaadu ka chari ghuma dia hai aapne humaye upar, konsa aisa churan khila dia ha ki aap se dur hi nhi ho paate

HM: achaa..??  To aapke lie humari ye shadeed chaahat aapko CHURAN lagti hai??

KS: arey MS.. Aap shabdo pe kahe ja rhi hain.. Bhawanao ko samajhiye..

Humara matlab ei hai ki hum aapne aapko aapse alag hi nahi kar paate.... Matlab... ekdum aise chumbak ki trha chipak gaye hai..

HM: acha.. Toh ab hum chumbak hogye..

KS slaps her hand on her forehead.

KS: arey MS.. Aap janti hain na..humko aapke jaisa acha acha baat krna nhi aata..

HM takes KS wrist in her hand and lifts it up near her face, and points at the wrist watch KS was wearing..

HM: 7 baje ki meeting hai, aapke pass sirf 20 min hai..

KS: Madaamm Sirrrr hum 10 min me pohanch jayege

HM: koi zarurat nhi hai bike ko rocket bana ke hawa me uraane ki..

KS: mada...

HM immediately cuts her off..

HM: Chal ye nikaliye abhi.. Fauran.. It's an order.

KS rolls her eyes

HM: dekha humne

KS: Haa.. Toh aapki aankhen hai toh aap dekhengi hi na..

HM forcefully turns KS around and literally pushes her out the door..

Before taking her hands off KS's shoulder, HM bends down and kisses at the centre of KS back, just a little below her shoulders.

She then pushes her further down the steps and releases her saying...

HM: dhyan se jayega.. Khuda Haafiz..!