86.

It was 5 am, post sunrise.

Everyone had left after bidding their good byes.

Before leaving they all took loads of pictures both inside and outside the booth.. Selfies and groupfies..
It was one hell of a party..

HM was glad that no one got injured and her house did not crash down...

After drinking lemon juice they were all feeling much better..

HM insisted that they stay and rest and take a nap for sometime, but since it was already morning it did not make sense.. So they all thanked HM for the lovely night and the wonderful moments and finally left..

HM had dismissed all the staff as well, as they too were extremely tired serving these crazy bunch of people the whole night..

Finally HM and KS were alone in their bedroom..

KS was not fully sober yet, as she had refused to drink the lemon juice, but she was in her senses with a little buzz which was gradually shifting to a hung over phase..

HM had changed into a night gown while KS was still wearing the loose sleeveless vest.. However she got rid of her pants and was wearing a tiny pair of boxers..

HM was about to get in bed when KS suddenly ran into her from behind.. Holding HM's waist and placing her head in the middle of HM's back..

HM loses KS's grip on her and pushes her hands away...

HM: Karishma Singh.. Please go and take a shower..

KS in a slight slurry tone..

KS: abhi? Abhi is wakt kon nahata hai.. ??

HM: aap ko hosh bhi hai kya wakt ho raha hai.. ??

KS just rotates her eyes in all directions trying to analyse and figure out the time by the faint light in the room.. She forgot that there was a giant clock sitting on the wall right in front of her..

HM rolled her eyes on KS's stupidity..

KS pouts..

KS: Abhi humko nahi nahana..

HM: Halat dekhi hai aapni.. Paseene se lad pad hain aap.. Garden ki dhul mitti aur pata nhi kya sab laga hai aapke chehre pe jism pe. Aapke hairs me.. Aur hum fresh ho chuke hain.. I don't want you anywhere close to me in this condition.

KS just stood there with a stubborn attitude..

HM: KS you have 10 mins to take a quick shower and get in bed with me..
Or else you can go sleep in the guest room..

In a blink of an eye KS runs into the bathroom..

Half an hour later

HM is sitting in the middle of the bed with legs crossed over.

KS was sitting in front of her in a kneeling position.. So KS was now taller than HM and was looking down at her face.. KS was wearing a lose white cotton pyjama and a comfortable lose tshirt.. Her hair was still damp yet she had pulled it up in a messy bun.. The sweet fragrance of her shampoo filling the air..

KS was intently looking at HM holding her face in her palm.. She recalled the time when she used to admire HM from afar..

"How would it feel to put my tongue on that mole"

KS bends her head and brings her mouth close to HM's.. KS pushes her tongue out and puts it on the mole below HM's lips, tasting it with pleasure... HM feels a shiver run through her spine.. KS then moves back and again examines HM's face recalling past memories..