59.

Continuation of the Flash Back from Chapter 58.

[A/N: This is the Bonus Part though.. Hope you all will like it]

KS then fixes Santu's cap on her head and walks out the main door of her house lowering her head.. looking like Santu from a distance..

Karishma Singh now disguised as Santosh Sharma walks to a certain distance on the street that leads to Ss house.. But then she looks around and stops.. Once she is sure no one is following her she goes back towards her house taking a different route this time.

Near KS house, KS is hiding in the bushes and eavesdropping the conversation of a man standing at a small distance from her house and talking over the phone.

Man: Sir Karishma Madam toh apne ghar chali gyi

DSP sir on the other side of the phone

DSP: Kya ghar chali gayin?

Man: jee sir.. Main pichle 6 ghante se lagatar unka picha kar raha hu..

(The man is lying.. He was not aware of KS's whereabouts for more than 2 hours)

Man: Wo bike me ayin.. Aur unke saath Santosh madam bhi thi.. Wo dono ghar ke andar gayen.. Kuch der baad Santosh madam bahar niklin aur chali gyin..

Aur 1 ghanta hogya hai.... (again lying.. It has been only 15 mins) ..... main tabse yaha khara hun.. Lekin KM toh bahar hi nhi nikli.. Ab tak toh wo kha pi ke chaddar taan ke so gyin hongi..

DSP: Chaddar taan ke so gayin hongi...???
Tumhara dimag kharab hogya hai...??
Arey wo KS hai KS.. Wo raaton me CHAMGAADARR ki tarha sarak pe ghumti firti hai.. Wo chaddar taan ke sone walo me se nahi hai...!!!

Man: Arey DSP Sir yakin kijiye mera.. wo apne ghar pe hi hain.. Ho sakta hai aaj unka sair sapata ka mood na ho.. Aur ab main bhi ghar ja raha hun..

Man Disconnects the call..

DSP : Areyy!! Kaat dia...? phone kaat dia..? DSP ka phone kaat dia.. ??? Isey toh dekh lenge hum.
Lekin KS wakai ghar pe so rahin hain.. 🤔 Asambhav..!!!

[A/N: Arey DSP Sir... Aapki toh gajjab beijjati hogayi.. 🤣🤣🤣]

The man walks away.. KS stands there in content. An evil smile plastered on her face.. 😈

She then walks a little further towards the backyard of her house.. And uncovers a porsh black and red coloured sports bike..

From the small carrier of the bike she pulls out an extravagant leather jacket with a hood attached to it.. She slips it on pulling the hood over her head in full swag.. The hood covering half her face..

She then climbs onto this stunning bike and ignites the engine that roared in the silence..

Looking forward to the empty streets

KS out loud: Rangrez gali ke bashindo.. Tumhari gali me police ka ana mana hai na..

She chuckles ironically

KS: Humara samna karne k lie taiyar ho jao..

Qk ab Policeman nahi...

BATMAN 🦹‍♀️ Aarha Hai.

With an evil smirk 😈 on her lips, she races her bike and bolts out

With an evil smirk 😈 on her lips, she races her bike and bolts out...vanishing like thin air in the darkness of night..

vanishing like thin air in the darkness of night

To be cont....