15.

A/N:  Just enjoy this truly blissed moment of KarEena.

-------------------------------------------------------

***Mature Content Ahead... Read At Yur Own Risk***

-------------------------------------------------------

HM is sitting on the living  room sofa of  her house for the past half an hour..
Recalling everything that happened a little while ago.. She too was going through the same turmoil and conflicting feelings as KS

HM to herself: Ye kya kardia humme.. Hume aisa nhi krna chahye tha.

Pata nhi KS humare bare me kya soch rahi hongi.. Aur.. aur wo shadi shuda hai.. Pati hai unka.

Unhone hume roka bhi nhi. Ulta unhe ne toh...

And with that she recalls the moment when KS smashes their lips together and initiates the kiss.

HM: Unhe shyd yhi sahi laga.. Shyad wo bhi yhi chahti thin...
Lekin... Lekin hum kya chahte hai.  Hum karna kya chahte hain..

HM feels a pang in her abdomen which slowly rises up to her chest.. She feels a constant tingling sensation in her lower belly. She too wanted more and her wants and needs were insatiable at the moment. She shakes her head to jerk off the feeling .

HM: Nhi Nhi.. Hume unse baat krne paregi.. Aise josh me aake hum hosh nahi kho skate. Hum teenagers nahi hai.. Hume mature adults ki trha baith kar baat karni paregi aur samajhna parega ki akhir ye hum dono ke saath ho kya raha hai.

She gets up from the sofa and turns to walk towards the bedroom only to find KS standing at the bedroom door. KS was Intently gazing at HM.  KS only slightly nodds her head signalling HM to come to her..

HM runs and throws herself at KS.

KS holds are tightly in her arm

Very next moment HM pulls away saying

HM : Nahi.. Ye galat hai.. Hume aapse baat karni hai..

KS ignores what HM said and with one hand she grabs HM tshirt and pulls her inside the bedroom with herself.
KS then pushes HM against the wall and pins her to the wall very easily using just her left hand while her right hand was hanging through the  bandage sling. KS firmly keeps her hand on HM shoulder pressing her against the wall and preventing her from moving.
KS locks her eyes with HM.
HM initially stuggles to free herself but then she sees something in KS eyes and gives up.

KS and HM had known each other for over 4 years now. And in this period HM has seen a pallet of various emotions in KS eyes for herself .

HM had seen Anger, Dislike, Disagreement, Conflict, Agreement, Respect, Honor, Care, Affection, Love and even Empathy at times for herself in KS eyes. But tonight what she witnessed was something different and new..

Tonight HM saw a fire in KS eyes.. Fire of burning Desire and Longing and Lust.

And in that instant all the maturity and sensibility vanished.

HM gives up and stops moving.. She titlts her head backward against the wall and closes her eyes in a gesture of surrendering herself to KS.

KS takes that as a permission to go ahead.. She instantly crashes her lips on HM lips.. KS kisses HM hungrily like a wild animal. She swiflty moves down her jawline and neck leaving a trail of wet kisses on her skin.. She bends a little lower and and sinks her teeth into HM skin near her collar bone.. HM hisses in pain.. KS immediately runs her warm tongue over the newly bruised skin and soothes it.. KS pulls the neckline of HM tshirt downwards thereby exposing the upper part of HM chest. She then moves her mouth towards HM upper bare chest and sharply sinks her teeth there again.. HM holds KS hair in her fist roughly and groans in both pain and pleasure. HM pulls KS closer to her bosom with the other hand.. KS injured hand rests on HM upper arm while KS other hand reaches the hem of HM tshirt.. She puts her hand inside the tshirt and roughly moves it across HM torso and waist and lower back, digging her nails and pulling HM closer than possible. While her teeth kept exploring the upper chest and neck region leaving red teeth marks all over HM soft skin.
HM seemed to enjoy the pain that KS was giving her..
Gripping KS hair, HM brings KS mouth close to her own and smooches her once again.

HM kept moaning into KS mouth as KS hand was moving roughly all over HM body. The sound of HM moans was driving KS crazy.. KS was further losing control over herself.. She pulls HM with herself  to the bed without breaking the kiss.. As they fall on the bed, the kiss breaks.. KS is on top of HM. Hovering near her face. She looks directly into HM eyes seeking  permission to go beyond this point.. HM cups KS face and pulls her close and then presses her lips on KS forehead. HM then moves her mouth close to KS ears and says in  raspy voice with a genuine and loving tone

HM : I'm all yours!

and with that HM roughly bites KS ear.

This was it.. KS reaches a peak of her craze and desire for HM.. She uses both her injured and good hand and rips HM tshirt off in one go.. She removes the torn piece of cloth off HM body using her teeth... and starts kissing her and licking her all over.. HM feels an unbearable pleasure and holds the sheet in her fists.. KS then removes her useless bandage from her hand and takes off her own shirt and then submerges herself into HM.

HM digs her nails into KS back leaving long nail marks. Soon all their clothes were lying on the floor and their naked bodies were moving over each other's in sync in a rhythmic pattern. HM reaches her hand out and turns the light off on the side table as KS stoops her head down between HM legs.

They did not realise for how long they continued this... But through the entire night the walls of HM room witnessed her moans and groans of pleasure.