31.

After the meeting with DSP. Outside HQ

KS starts her bike and starts moving towards MPT.

KS thinks in mind: Aise tapa bua dimag aur sara hua munh leke jayege MS ke saamne toh sawal puch puch ke dimag ka churan kr denge humara.. Unke saamne jane se pehle humko apne man ko thora shaant karna parega.

She intentionally takes a longer route to the thana to kill some time so that she can fix her own mood.

-------------------------------------------------------

30 mins later, in the graveyard.

KS bike is on the side stand at a distant.. KS is sitting on the ground near a grave.. Legs folded, hugging her knees with one arm.. Other hand placed between her knee and face with her chin resting in the curve of her palm. She is looking up in the sky. Watching the birds..

She then looks at the grave and starts talking in a low voice.

KS: ei sab ka hogya Ammi..
Hume maaf kar dijye.. Hum aapke lie kuch nhi kar paye..

A few tears escape her eyes.. She lifts an arm and wipes her face on the sleeve of her uniform..

KS: Hum wada karte hain aapse, apke katil ko hum chorenge nhi... Aur agar uu AS hai toh usey toh hum bakaida apne haatho se marenge ...

She then takes a few deep breaths . And then lies down beside the grave. One leg folded with her knee pointing up towards the sky.. While the other leg stretched out. One hand placed beneath her head while the other laid on her torso. Face up looking at the blue sheet extended above her.

KS: hum aapse ei bhi wada karte hai ke hum MS ka bohat bohat khayal rakhenge. Aur unko har taklif se dur rakhenge. Aur jitna ho sake unhe khush rakhenge.. Humare upar chahe musibato ka pahaar q na tut pare, lekin hum MS pe ek aanch nahi ane denge..
Ei humara wada hai aapse Ammi. Aur aap toh janti hain apni Karu ko, ki wo apne wada ka kitna pakki hai.

Aur.. Aur DSP sir ke kehne se kaa hoga.. Hum ab khud ko MS se kabhi dur nhi krenge. Hum unke saath rahenge aur aapni akhri saans tak unki raksha karenge.

She then closes her eyes and breathes calmly.

-------------------------------------------------------
Flash Back

Anubhav Singh aka AS aka Anu Bhaiya is KS's cousin brother.

AS is also HM's ex-boyfriend

AS is also HM's ex-boyfriend. 2 years back they were about to get engaged.. But things turned out to be different.

AS was a Major in Army and a Secret Agent of RAW as well

AS was a Major in Army and a Secret Agent of RAW as well.. He was a v dedicated and honest officer. But for reasons unkown be turned into a traitor and an enemy to the country.

He left HM on the day of engament and ran away.. Later he even kidnapped HM Ammi in order to get his hands on hard drive containing the Nations's secrets and strategies and work plan of the Army.

During the operation of Ammi's rescue and saving the Nations confedential info, both HM and KS had shot one bullet each at AS and the hard disk was destroyed by KS.

But according to DSP sir's theory AS is alive and now back in action.

-------------------------------------------------------

Back to present time

After a while when KS feels calm, she gets up from the ground.. She dusts off herself clapping her hands. She carefully removes any soil particles or grass blade or twig that might have stuck to her uniform, making sure no one finds out where she had been especially Hassena Mallik.

KS then stands up straight and turns her face towards the grave and bows her head respectfully.

KS: Chalte hain Ammi. Ab humko ijajat dijye..

She turns around, takes out her goggles and bike keys from her pant pocket.. Putting the goggles on and swirling the key on her index finger she walks towards her bike.