89.

12 noon at Mallik Mansion, in HM's bedroom.

HM: humne aapke lie chutti lia aur ab aap hi ja rahin hain..

KS stood in front of the mirror buckling her belt over her uniform pants.

KS: jana toh aapko bhi chahiye..

HM: jayenge.. Kal se jayenge na.. Aaj hi q..??
She said in a grumpy tone..

KS: aap kal se jana.. Humko aaj jane dijiye..

HM: acha toh sham me chali jana aap.. abhi q..?

KS: MS aap aise bachcho ki tarha kahe zidd kar rahi hain.. ??
Aap hi kehti hain na.. Kaam sab se pehle.. Baki sab baad me.. Fir kaa hogya hai aapko..?

HM jumps out of bed where she had been sitting all this while..

And attacks KS from behind.. Clutching her, coiling her arms under KS's shoulder, showering kisses on her shoulder and back..

KS was taken by surprise and loses her footing.. both her hands instinctively land on the mirror in front to prevent hereself from falling over..

HM continues kissing her from behind .. Like crazy.. Trailing her lips down KS neck and spine and shoulder pulling and tugging her uniform shirt..

KS speaks in an undertone.

KS: Maddam Sir..!!Maddam Sir..!!

HM does not respond and goes on with the kissing in a blinded passion.. Eyes closed.. . She pulls out KS's shirt which she had just neatly tucked in her pants..

KS: Maddam Sir..??

KS is once again pushed by HM with unusual force, and she quickly places one hand on the mirror and with the other hand she tries to touch HM's head that was buried in her back between her shoulders..

HM tries to lift the shirt to pull it over KS head, when KS finally holds both her hands and stops her..

KS: Jaan.. Rukye .. Rukye please... Kaa hogya hai aapko..?

HM pauses momentarily..

KS quickly turns around to face HM and finds her totally flushed and embarrassed. That made KS's heart skip a beat..

HM: Pata nahi Karishma Singh.. Hume kya hogya hai..

She said in a tone that hinted at self annoyance..

HM: Hume ab 1 pal bhi aapse dur nahi rehna chahte... I just want you. I want you all the time..

KS pulls HM into a hug.. And gently caresses her hair, trying to reassure her and calm her down as HM was breathing shortly.

Few moments later..

HM: aap jaiye.. Hum thik hain..
She breaks the hug..

KS: pakka na?

HM: pakka.. Aap jaiye.. Hum piche se aate hai.. Hume kuch aur kaam bhi hai..

KS presses her lips on HM's forhead rising on her toes..

KS then stands straight and tries to reach HM's lips when HM harshly pushes her away..

HM: is se pehle ki hum apna irada badal len, nikalye aap yaha se..

KS is again shocked.. She has never seen HM behave like this.. Among the two, HM is the wise one, the sensible one, the mature one. But today HM was behaving differently.
KS actually got a little worried for HM.

-------------------------------------------------------

Few mins later at the main door

KS was bent down wearing her shoes.. HM steps out of her room and walks towards her.