32.

KS enters MPT

Ss and Cc together: Jai Hind Karishma Madam..!

KS: Jai Hind

Suddenly both Ss and Cc burst out laughing.

KS: amaa oo.. Ka hua.. Topa gaye ho ka tum dono?

Cc pointing his finger at KS, laughs out loud holding the other hand over his stomach..

While Ss puts one hand on her stomach and with the other she covers her mouth laughing hysterically..

KS immediately steps forward and grabs Cheetah's finger and twists his hand.

KS: hum ka tumko topa najar aarahe hai be... ? jo aise humko dekh ke khikiya rahe ho..?

Cheetah wincing in pain yet unable to control his laugh..

Cc: aah aah uuhhh.. (Laughs) Karishma madam, Karishma madam Suaryy.. Saurry..(Laughs again)

KS twists his arm further.

Cheetah unable to bare stops laughing immediately and pouts sadly..

While Santu is kneeling on the floor and tapping one hand flat on the ground, with the other tightly clutching her stomach as it was hurting, still continuing with her uncontrollable fit of laughter..

KS to Ss: arey oo khargosh.. Huamya dusra haath free hai. Bolo toh Cheeteh ke saath tumari bhi najuk kalai marore ka..?

PS walking out from the store room, witnesses the scene in front of her and gets confused.

She saw KS grabbing Cheetah's hand behind his back in a badly twisted angle and Cheetah crying in pain while Santu was literally going ROFLOL.

PS running towards KS: arey arey.. Aate hi shuru hogya Bhaukaal dikhana aapka.. Wo bhi apne hi thane ke logo pe..

KS: han toh puchye na apne in ladlon se ki humko dekh kar aise gadhe ki trha kahe daant phaar rahe hain..

She then releases Cc with a jerk and slight push..

Cc: fuu.. Fuu.. Fuu.. ( blowing on his arm while rubbing it with his other palm..)

PS: Santu.. Utho..! Sidhe khari ho jao

PS holds Ss hand and lifts her up from the ground..

PS: Kya hua.. Q aise pagalon ki trha has rahe ho tum dono.

Ss: Pushpee.. Karishma Madam ki taraf dekhye toh sahi.. Unhone aaj Police Uniform nhi balke School Uniform pehna hai..

She starts laughing again..

PS looks at KS carefully.. And then somehow manages to control her laugh by tightly pressing her lips together..

On the way, KS had removed the silk scarf from her neck due to heat.. But her shirt was still buttoned up to her collar... and she was actually looking like a school kid. And keeping the bhaukaal image aside, we cannot ignore the fact the KS is actually very pretty and petite and looks very cute sometimes, especially now.

Ss: alley alley Kallishma baby.. Rasta bhul gyin kya aap.. Mummy kaha hai aapki.. ??

She asked KS in a childish manner. It seemed like looking at KS cute face Santu had lost her mind and forgotten that she was speaking to Bhaukaal Devi..

This time PS laughed too..

Cc: uff.. Ye baby wala maasumiyat.

He then turns to KS and asks with a serious expression

Cc: Karishma Madam kon si kaksha me dakhla lia hai..?

They all start laughing again while KS stares at them in bewilderment..