The Best Way To Use Personal Guards R-18

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also, give your opinions on something I should change or add. 

Note: This chapter has R-18 scenes in it, but still has lore and some important stuff. If you don't want to read the sex scene part, you can skip ahead. I have placed a warning before the scene and a message at the end to skip to. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, when she arrived, a slight frown appeared on Serena's breathtaking face.

Instead of the person she had been eagerly expecting, a group of five hundred or so humans had come out of the Gate of Darkness. As if to make matters worse, upon inspecting the group with her aquamarine eyes, Feng wasn't anywhere among them.

Upon Serena's appearance, the acute senses of the Zero Wing's members who Feng had sent as the first batch immediately picked up on the Tier 5 Fallen Angel's imposing presence. They all simultaneously turned to look at her, getting an immensely bad feeling when they saw her sour and unwelcoming expression.

"Who are you humans? Why did you come through that Gate of Darkness? And-" Serena spoke in a harsh tone, which gradually became chilly and threatening "Where is He?" 

The menacing aura enveloping them as the Tier 5 Fallen Angel's disappointment turned into something else began forcing the Zero Wing members in place and put the five hundred or so restored players into a predicament of quickly escalating danger.

However, as if completely unaffected by the terrifying pressure, Fire took a step forward, about to say something to the winged woman hovering above them, when Aqua suddenly stopped her.

Stepping to the front of their group, the Vice Guild Leader showed no signs of fear or concern as she confronted the Tier 5 Fallen Angel.

"We were sent here by him through the Gate of Darkness. As for Feng himself, he won't be coming this time, but in a few days." Calmly explaining the situation, Aqua didn't appear to be worried about Serena killing all of them.

Instead, she eyed the Fallen Angel, meticulously observing the winged girl as if she were a potential rival.

Aqua was already aware of the fact that Feng and Serena had previously indulged in sex. Having made love with the NPC, Aqua wasn't sure what Feng's intentions towards the Fallen Angel were, as even though Feng had insinuated that it was only for business purposes so that he could get the Manager Token, there was no guarantee that something more might not become of his relationship with Serena.

Hence, Aqua, as a woman and one of Feng's partners who wished to eliminate as much of the potential competition as possible, felt the need to scrutinize Serena, and she automatically compared herself with the Fallen Angel.

Speaking in terms of beauty, Aqua felt that she wasn't inferior to Serena, with both having different aspects and characteristics that set them apart, while the Fallen Angel's body wasn't any greater than her own, both of them having a similar figure and exceptional curves.

In terms of temperament, though, Serena couldn't compare to Aqua despite being a Tier 5 Higher Being while the latter was only a human.

After all, during her previous life, Aqua had been one of the strongest players in God's Domain and stood at the top of the game, so a mere Tier 5 creature like Serena naturally couldn't compare to her.

However, due to her current limited existence, Aqua couldn't fully display her godly temperament, so Serena was currently capable of matching her.

Overall, in Aqua's opinion, she didn't think that she lost out to the NPC in any metric, even being better than Serena in some aspects, which made her feel relieved.