⬩STALKER MUCH⬩

I was walking from the Great Hall after breakfast with Hermione to our first lesson Potions. 

"What do you think we will learn about?" Hermione asked smiling while looking around corner

"No clue," I shrugged,"How has your week been so far?" 

"Oh its been nice! I love the view from my dorm when I first wake up," she smiled,"I can see all the field around," 

"Thats nice. The Slytherin dorm is in the dungeons from my small window I can see into the lake which is beautiful inside," I explained adjusting my bag and my Slytherin tie before we headed into the Potions class. I looked around and didn't see the teacher so I followed Hermione into the room. 

"Maybe one day we can see each others rooms," Hermione suggested 

"Of course," I smiled as we sat down. 

Hermione was next to Harry. While I was next to Pansy who I smile at and got one in return. I got out a notebook as I felt eyes glaring into me. I looked up to see Draco looking at me. I gave him a confused look as Mattheo slapped his shoulder whispering something to him

The door came slammed open and Professor Snape, head of house to Slytherin, his hair looked like he just got out of the shower. 

He starts to speak in a slow monotone voice" There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in the class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science i and exact art that's potion making. However, you those select few" he looked a Draco and Enzo" who process the predisposition. I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death. Then again maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts with immobilities so indomitable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention," He looked at Harry who was writing notes and Hermione nudged is side for him to pay attention.

"Mr. Potter," said Professor Snape,"Our new celebrities. Tell me what would I get if added powdered root of Asphodel to an Infusion of wormwood,"Hermione's had shot up in the air.I rose my hand lazily. Harry was completely silent "You don't know. Well lets try again. Where would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

Hermione and my hand raised up again"I don't know sir," said Harry

"And what is the different between monkshood and wolfsbane?" asked Snape. 

Hermione and my hands were raised again.

"I don't know, sir" said Harry

"Pity, clearly, fame inst everything. Is it Mr.Potter," said Snape

"Professor Snape, Perhaps Hermione or the girl beside her could answer your questions," said Harry

"Ms.Riddle answer," said Snape looking right at me

"By mixing an with powdered root of asphodel you can make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the The Draught of Living Death,"I placed my feet on the table,"A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for the difference between Monkshood and Wolfsbane Nothing," I was crossing my arms and smiling

"That is correct 10 points to Slytherin,"said Snape. I saw a small smile on his lips,"Get your feet off the table,"

I took my feet off the table high fiving Pansy. Hermione was happy I got something right. I leaned back in my chair as Snape continued the lesson. I saw a note being passed around the room. Mattheo passed it to Ron who passed it to Harry who passed it to Hermione who gave it to me,"For you," she whispered quickly before turning back to her notes.