⬩DARE⬩

I am officially on anxiety medication. I have been feeling a lot better. Narcissa said we could invite our friends over for a Christmas Eve lunch and that's today. I got dressed into a cute but comfy outfit. I wore black leggings, a white tang top crop top, a light green cropped zip-up hoodie.

I placed my hair into a messy bun resting on my head. I pulled some pieces down n front of my face. My door slammed open,"DAMN HOTTIE!"

I turned around to see Daphne walking in,"Hey whore!" I smiled hugging her

"I love your room!" She gawked,"I can't believe this is the first time I am seeing it,"

I chuckled putting on my favorite necklace with the daisy pendant,"Yup this is my room," I smiled as Astoria joined us in the room,"Hey Astoria!"

"Hi Y/n. Sorry I was caught up looking at the paintings in the living room. They are beautiful!" she gushed

"Oh I painted some of those," I blushed

"Woah," she said in awe

I continued to talk to the two sisters before Tracey and Pansy joined us. We talked on my bed for a while before a knock on my door.

"Come in," I called out

The door opened to Lauryn,"Hey,"

"Laurie come here!" said Astoria smiling

Lauryn came running over and jumped onto the bed.

"The boys are in the game room playing video games," said Lauryn

"Of course they are," I rolled my eyes

This whole week Draco and Mattheo have been playing video games non-stop. We talked for a little while before they wanted to see game room. The hallway on our side was filled with 10 empty rooms, a game room, library/study room, and a music room.

"This is the game room," I said opening the door

"OH COME ON!" yelled Theodore leaning on Lorenzo with a controller in their hands

"DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" yelled Draco

The girls and I laughed making the boys look at us.

"Damnit Blaise!" yelled Mattheo

"Shit," said Blaise looking back at the television

The girls and I filtered into the room. We sat down near the pool table. Pansy, Daphne and Lauryn decided to start a game.

"Did you get on the medicine?" asked Tracey quietly

I nodded,"I feel a little better now that I am on it,"

"That's good,"

"COCK SUCKER!"yelled Draco

"YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT AND YOU EAT COCK!" I yelled at Draco

"Fuck off Y/n," Draco flipped me off

I smiled watching everyone play games. Astoria and Tracey went to play darts. I saw Lorenzo getting up from the couch and walk over to me,"I lost," he shrugged grabbing a water bottle.

"You lose some you win some," I chuckled

"Yeah," he nodded,"Mattheo said you got the medicine,"

I nodded

"Thats good," he smiled at me

"How's it going with Jordan?" I asked him

"I really like her," he sat down on the stool as I felt my heart drop,"I think I am going to ask her out,"