⬩FUN⬩

The curtain fell with a soft thud as we all stood on the stage. The frozen play had been more than just fun - it had been an experience I would never forget. From making new friends to playing the lovable snowman, Olaf, it had been a rollercoaster of emotions and memories.

The first night had been a bit disappointing, with only a handful of audience members showing up. But by the second night, my friends and half the school had come to support us on stage. And on the last night,tonight, our auditorium was packed with enthusiastic viewers. They all seemed to love my silly portrayal of Olaf, which made me proud and happy.

"Y/n Riddle as Olaf," announced Flitwick proudly, his voice amplified through a microphone. I walked up to him, taking off the Olaf mascot head and waving to the crowd. I felt the sweat lining my head from the costume.

"YEAH Y/N!" yelled Hermione, her voice echoing through the hall from the Gryffindor table.

"GOOO FIRE!" added Enzo, pumping his fist in the air.

I smiled and headed towards other cast members as Flitwick complimented us all on our performances. He thanked those who had played Anna and Elsa before dismissing us for the night.

"You did great for your first play, Y/n," said Adam who played Kristoff, patting me on the back.

"Thanks. But I've done plays at my hometown before," I told him shyly.

"Still, you did amazing for a 12 year old," he smiled before joining the rest of the group as they left the stage area.

As I finished changing out of my costume, I headed out of the back room and I could feel someone hugging me tightly from behind. It was Hermione.

"You were incredible, Y/n!" she exclaimed, squeezing me.

"Why didn't you tell us you could sing?" asked Ron, looking impressed. "Bloody hell, you're good at it."

"Thanks," I nodded

"Well done, sis. I don't think anyone's going to make fun of this show," said Tom, coming up to us with Theo by his side.

"Where did you get those pipes?" asked Theo, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"From our old muggle school," answered Hermione with a smile.

"Mm," nodded Theo approvingly.

"Congrats Y/n/n. See you later," said Hermione, waving as she headed out with Ron and Harry.

"Bye!" I waved back, feeling grateful for their support. My Slytherin friends all congratulated me as well, making me feel even more ecstatic and grateful for their friendship.

We headed to the Slytherin common room. Many students were congratulating me on my performance.

"Oi Y/n. Good job," called Cedric waving at me

"Thanks Ced," I smiled as we walked down the stair case

Pansy and Daphne linked arms with me,"What are we doing the rest of the night?"

"I have no clue but I am going to shower. The Olaf costume gets very hot and very sweety," I chuckled

"Alright then meet us in my room," said Mattheo,"We are going to hang out in there,"

"Okay," I nodded as we walked into the Slytherin common room. I waved to them before heading up to my room.

I grabbed shorts and a hoodie before heading into my shower.I took a nice, hot shower that relaxed my body. I got dressed and brushed my hair before putting it into a braid to rest on my lower back.