⬩GODDESS⬩

Tw: Sexually explicit material

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩

I felt my breathe hitch as I imagined it. His hovering over me whispering words into my ears,"Please," I said feeling myself get hot.

"Please what?" He asked hold me

"Show me," I whispered

Lorenzo smirked,"Shall we go?" he asked

I nodded as he let me down. He grabbed our bags and pulled me with him. We started making our way to the castle. He kissed me whenever he could. We got to the common room and saw none of our friends or Tom. I grabbed his hand and pulled and we headed up to my room.

With a soft click, I closed the door behind us as Lorenzo entered my room, carrying several bags setting them down. His eyes met mine and a spark of excitement passed between us before he crossed the room towards me.

As our bodies pressed together, his kiss grew more intense, sending shivers down my spine. With each nibble on my skin, I let out a gasp that only seemed to fuel his desire. I pulled off his shirt seeing his six pack and the veins on his arms sticking out.

"Muffliato," I managed to mutter between breaths as his lips trailed down my neck

Scooping me up in his arms with ease, he continued to kiss me deeply as he carried us over to my bed. Gently laying me down, he hovered above me, his gaze filled with passion

He slid my top up slightly, asking for permission"Can I?" he asked looking at me

I nodded,"Yes,"

With a quick movement, he removed my shirt and his breath caught as he saw my pink bra. His hands immediately went under the fabric, his eyes filled with desire.

"You are fucking beautiful," he breathed out

He kissed my neck and whispered how beautiful I was over and over again, while massaging the rolls below my shoulder blades. His lips trailed down to my collar bone, leaving nibbles and kisses across my chest. My hands ran through his hair as he groaned against my skin.

My body tingled as he explored my ribs, waist, and hips with his hands. He asked for permission again,"Can I?" I nodded,"Words Amour,"

"Yes," I nodded before unclipping my bra, his hazel eyes making me weak in the knees.

I could barely muster a plea for him to continue as he cupped and massaged my breasts, sending waves of pleasure through me. His tongue dragged through the valley of my breast as my eyes closed as I felt light headed holding his hair before moving down to his shoulders to his chest

My hands ran down his abs as I felt his muscles as he took a breast in his mouth. I felt myself being light headed as I closed my eyes. I felt his eyes boring into me as I felt my legs becoming warm.

"Please," I moaned out feeling very lighted

"Please what angel,"

"Please I need..."

"You want me to pleasure you more?" he crawled up towards me as I nodded,"Say it angel,"

"I want you to pleasure me," I breathed

He kissed my lips,"Good girl," he kissed down my body down before his hands moved to my jeans undoing them. He slid them off before throwing them across the room.

"Fucking hell," he breathed out

"What?" I said worried sitting up,"Is something wrong?

I covered my body worried he'd comment on my body. Lorenzo grabbed my face,"Hey Hey Hey," he wiped my eyes as a tear slipped,"I said that because you are fucking beautiful. You are a goddess,"