⬩CLOSE⬩

I have been needing a girls night in with just myself. I have been feeling down lately and a little pick me up always helps me.

I listened to soft music as I started a warm bath. I exfoliated my body as I got a phone call. I sighed answering it

Me:Hello?

Pansy:Why is your door locked? Are you with a boy?

Me:I want to have alone time.

Daphne:But we are your best friends!

Me:Sorry girls. I just need alone time. Today was a lot

Tracey:Fine

I hung up the phone. Today was a lot. All of my friends continued to ask me to help them with homework, help them with pranks, help them try out new recipes for drinks. I am just tired of always being needed by my friends. Its not that I don't like helping my friends but I am just tired because I had a lot of stuff I needed to do and got zero of it done.

The bath was nice and relaxing which I needed. I was able to shave which was nice. I got out of my bathtub wrapping the towel around my body. I did my skin care and did a face mask. I got dressed in shorts and tank top.

I headed out of my bathroom waiting for my face mask to dry. I started my homework that I didn't finish. Once I was done I waved my wand picking up my room and organizing stuff. I grabbed a book and made myself a cup of tea at my snack and drink table.

I got a phone call from Lorenzo

Me:Yes?

Lorenzo:Woah what's wrong? You sound upset.

Me:Sorry. I am just tired. Everyone asked me to do things for them and I haven't gotten to do anything for myself until now.

Lorenzo:Do you need help?

Me:I just want to be alone but thank you

Lorenzo:No problem angel. Just let me know.

Me:Thank you

He hung up the phone and my music began playing again. I sat on my bed with the book and tea. I relaxed the rest of the night. I fell asleep after I took off my face mask which hurt.

I felt hands on my back rubbing it,"Good Morning doll,"

I immediately turned around ready to punch someone. I held my hands on my wrists,"Woah Woah woah Fire. It's me,"

I let my eyes adjust to the light to see Lorenzo. I took a very deep breath trying to calm and anxiety attacks down. Lorenzo had me count backwards from ten before he held me tightly.

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"Cornfoot called me doll," I breathed out shaking.

He rubbed my back holding me,"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I won't call you that okay,"

I nodded,"How'd you get in?"

"Unlocking charm," he mumbled hold me closely,"I brought you some of your favorite snacks knowing you'd probably wanted to take today to relax," he kissed my cheek

"But you can't use the unlocking charm on the doors?" I asked

"Fine I pick locked it using muggle pick locking stuff," he chuckled

I chuckled with him before he let me go moving my messy hair out of my face. He kissed me gently,"Want to get breakfast?"

I nodded looking at the closed door,"But first I need to get ready,"

He nodded as I got out of bed. I headed to my closet and grabbed sweat pants and a hoodie placing them over top. I went to my bathroom to see my unruly hair and put it in a messy bun. I started brushing my teeth when Lorenzo wrapped his arms around my waist and his chin on my head

"What?" I asked with my toothbrush in my mouth

"Nothing," He smiled at me twirling my hair between his fingers

I spat out my tooth paste before looking up,"Okay what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He had a soft look on his face as he smiled slightly. He turned me around before lifting me up on the sink making me squeal onto his shoulders. He pulled my back pulling me closer. Before he kissed me; I smiled into the kiss.

"I like it when you wake me up," I giggled

"Same here," he smiled massaging my thighs.

"Shall we get down to breakfast?" I asked

"We shall," he nodded

I got down from the sink and headed out of my room sliding on my shoes. I reached my door before I was flipped around and kissed heavily. He pulled away from the kiss by bitting my bottom lip.

"I haven't gotten to kiss you in a while," Lorenzo looked at me smiling,"Thought I'd get a few more kisses in,"

"It has been a while since we have been alone together," I fumbled with the lock before pushing him back onto my bed

He smirked as I climbed on his lap. His hands went to my hips as I kissed him. One of his hands went to my hair. I ran my hands through his hair. As his tongue swiped across my bottom lip. We fought for dominance before he won.

His fingers dipped into my hips before pounding happen at the door. Lorenzo and I pulled away and I got from his lap.

"Go to the closet," I whispered as the pounding happened

"Y/N! OPEN UP!" yelled Mattheo

Lorenzo hid in my closet as I opened my door,"What?" I asked looking at him and Tom

"Nothing. Just wanted to annoy you," he walked into my room

I groaned,"Why?" as Tom leaned on the doorframe

"I thought you might have had a boy in your room," Mattheo looked under my bed

"Well I don't," I said quickly

Mattheo turned around,"What about the closet?" he looked at the closed door,"You never close the door,"

Oh shit. I pushed Mattheo back,"No one is in there. Get out of my room!"

Mattheo picked me up and threw me onto my bed,"HEY" I yelled as he opened my closet door. Tom raised an eyebrow at me smirking

Shit Shit Shit

I went to my closet as he moved my clothes around. After a minute he walked out. I was confused on where Lorenzo went.

"No one," he raised an eyebrow,"I will figure out who your boy is," he pointed a finger at me

"Get out of my room," I shoved him out and Tom out.

I closed the door locking it. I headed to my closet,"Enzo?" I said queitly

I saw a duffle bag moving before he fell out of it. I busted out laughing as he got out of the bag,"How'd you fit into that?"

"Extension charm," he groaned getting up,"When he opened the door I zipped it up," he pulled my waist closer,"Close call,"

"Close call," I stood on my tip toes to kiss him

He dipped me back making me smile.