⬩YULE BALL⬩

We arrived at the top but didn't turn around the corner down the stairs. I looked at Hermione,"You ready?" 

"What if I'm not pretty enough," she said worried,"He is a world famous quidditch player," 

"Hermione you are bloody gorgeous and you know damn well you don't need a man to make you feel good enough," I reassured her. 

She nodded and grabbed my hand,"Ready?"

"Ready," I smiled

We rounded the corner to see Parvati Patil looking up at us. I smiled at her as she said something. Harry turned around a moment later. Hermione and I continued down the stairs where we say Krum and a blonde buzzed hair boy. 

Krum kissed Hermiones hand and the blonde just looked at me with a stoic face. I smiled at him,"Hello I'm Y/n," 

"Greg," he said simply looking at Krum who was intrigued with Hermione. 

He held out his arm and I took it. I saw Cedric looking at me in awe and waved to him. Greg pulled me rather rudely to the Great Hall doors. I noticed people at the entrance looking at everyone walking in. 

LORENZO POV

"I wonder where Y/n is," said Pansy looking around attached to Dracos arm

"Maybe she decided not to come," said Blaise,"I mean she never specified who she was going to the ball with so what if she didn't get a date?"

The girls looked at each other worried. I felt my stomach turn knowing my best friend might be up in the Gryffindor tower not having a date knowing damn well she should be having the time for her life. 

"Wait!" gasped Jordan looking at the door,"Is that Y/n?" 

I turned to look at the door. Fucking hell. Y/n walked in with a stunning silver dress that flowed behind her with every step. The dress fit her body in all the right places as her hair fell down her back so elegantly. The gems? Beads? Whatever they are around her eyes made her e/c eyes pop in the light blue light shining on her which made her dress shine even more. She looked like a angel who fell from heaven. 

I felt myself growing hard but tried to stop. She looked around the room smiling at her friends before turning to us. She waved and blew a kiss to the girls. The guy she was with seemed to be pissed; why he has a goddess on his arm?

 "She is fucking hot," said Tracey smiling brightly

I felt a hand on my chin lifting it back up. I looked down to see Jordan smirking at me,"Make sure you tell her," she whispered 

Y/N Pov

I walked inside the Great Hall with Greg;who hadn't said more then two words to me. After the first dance I was going to ditch him. I looked at the scenery around me noticing it was like a winter wonderland. I felt all eyes on me; I heard a whistle and turned to see the Weasley twins nodding at me with Angelina and Alicia smiling brightly at me. I waved to them smiling and waved to my other Gryffindor friends.

 I looked at the Professors. McGonagall had a small smile on her lips. Snape was as always stoic while Dumbledore was bopping his head to the beat of the music as he looked around. Such a weird trio but they are legendary

I turned my head to my group of friends on the other side of the hall. The girls were giving me signs of 'You look hot' 'Damn boo!' I smiled at them shaking my head and blowing them kisses. I looked at Lorenzo who was jaw dropping. His suit made him look so hot. His jawline sharp as he looked at me with a smirk on his lips. His brown hair pushed back behind his ears. 

He looked at Jordan who spoke to him after she closed his mouth which was slightly opened. Greg pulled me to a group of Durmstrang students just as the doors opened for the Champions walked in.