⬩BLOCKED⬩

I just got off the train for Christmas break. I waved to all of my friends who were trying to find their parents as Mattheo, Draco and I headed to Narcissa and Lucius. 

"Hello children," said Narcissa looking over us. She grabbed my hand,"You doing alright dear?" 

"For the most part," I nodded as Tom met us

"Sorry for the wait. Had to do some Prefect duties," he explained 

Lucius nodded before turning around. We headed out of Platform. We walked to the limousine. I waved to Lauryn and Lorenzo as I saw them talking with their parents. Lauryn smiled at me while Lorenzo seemed preoccupied by his father. 

I climbed into the vehicle and sat beside Tom. I grabbed my phone out and looked through Instagram. I saw Hermione post a photo of crookshanks and Midnight. Theodore posted a picture of him at the astronomy tower looking out at the stars. Daphne post a picture of a photo I took of her of her looking at the notebooks in Hogsmeade. 

Mattheo and Draco were talking and agruing a little on the drive. Tom was reading a book. Lucius was looking at his newspaper and Narcissa was looking out of the window before turning to everyone. 

"How has your first part of the year been?" she asked 

"Eventful to say the least," said Tom 

"You can say that again," I chuckled petting Midnight in my lap

Before I knew it we were at the Manor. After getting out and grabbing our trunks. Tom grabbed mine,"Talk with Narcissa," he said quietly 

I nodded holding Midnight. We headed inside the Manor,"Aunt Narcissa can I talk to you?" I asked taking off my coat. 

She nodded,"Come with me dear," 

I followed her as the boys went up to their rooms. I followed her to the Kitchens,"Do you want tea?" she asked

"Sure," I nodded 

"How have you really been feeling since that day?" she asked pouring the water

"I have been healing," I looked at her,"But....I have been having panic attacks some big and some small. McGonagall thinks I should start taking medication for them," 

"I think we can do that," she nodded,"I was on anxiety medication for a time. It was during my fifth year of Hogwarts. My older sister Andromeda was kicked out of the family for falling in love with a muggle-born. Your mother, Bellatrix, would barely talk to me. Growing up we used to be very close and talk everyday. Staying up late and such but after my sister was kicked out of the family everything fell apart and I started having attacks. Lucius who was a friend at the time comforted me with them," she handed me some tea,"We can get you on some this week," 

I nodded,"Thank you," I smiled knowing she knows what's its like having anxiety attacks. 

We talked for a while and I explained when I get anxiety attacks the most. Lucius walked into the kitchen,"Am I interrupting something?" he asked looking at us

"No hun. Y/n was just telling me about the anxiety attacks she has been experiencing," said Narcissa as Lucius came further into the room. Lucius nodded,"We are going to get her on medication for them," he nodded again understanding. 

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩

I was sitting in my room working on a painting I had started a month ago. I was so lost in the painting that I didn't hear my door open. I turned around to get some more paint on my brush when I jump,"Salazar Matty," I breathed out