⬩MORNING AFTER⬩

I felt the sunlight shining onto my face as I felt pain in my head from my hungover. There was a weight on my stomach, hip and legs. I slowly opened my eyes groaning in pain. 

"Morning drunks," 

I turned my head to see Tom smirking standing over me. I looked around to see my friends slowly getting up. Pansy grabbed her jewelry and shoes flipping off Tom. Theodore was rubbing his head groaning beside Tracey who was still fast asleep on him. 

Tom dumped hangover potions on the table,"Drink up," 

I looked down to see Lorenzo holding me tightly. His face was buried in my dress. I rubbed my hand through his hair slowly trying to get him up.

"No," he grumbled against me 

"Lorenzo. Come on. I want one of the hangover potions and I cant get up with you on me," I groaned feeling my head pounding. 

Lorenzo sat up slightly just enough for me to grabbed two of the bottles. I opened one up and down it while handing the other to Lorenzo. I sat up more with my legs over the couch. 

"I'm going to get cleaned up," said Daphne standing

"Same here," I nodded grabbing my heels. 

I headed upstairs with Daphne,"So you and Lorenzo were cuddling last night," 

"You and my brother were as well," I bumped her hip as I got to my door. She winked while blushing. 

I headed inside and walked to my mirror. I looked at myself. My dress was dishevled from sleep. My hair a complete messy and frizzy. My lipstick all over the place due to kissing Lorenzo. I kissed Lorenzo. I can't believe I kissed my best friend. My makeup nearly off due to sleep. 

I got out of my dress and hung it up. I took a nice hot shower cleaning myself up. I got changed into sweatpants and a crop top. I put on shoes and threw my hair into a bun. I headed downstairs after I posted my outfit and pictures from last night

 I headed downstairs after I posted my outfit and pictures from last night

❤1M🗨500k▶100k

Y/n.Riddle
                   My Yule ball dress. Had a wonderful night with my friends

Narcissa.Malfoy:You look even more gorgeous then I thought you would. 
                  Y/n.Riddle:Thank you for the dress Mama Cissa!

Tom.M.Riddle:Glad you had a good night 
                  Y/n.Riddle:<3

Y/n.RiddleFan1:OMG YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS

Enzo_B:You are amazing and You're enough Fire. I am so glad your my best friend
                    Y/n.Riddle:Thank you so much for last night. You made it amazing 

Y/n.RiddleFan2:I want the dress so badly

Daph:Damn shes a hottie
            Pans.Parks:Hell yeah she is
                        Tracey.Greengrass:Boys were turning their heads to see her last night
                                                    Y/n.Riddle:You all were hot as well it wasn't just me.