⬩CHEERING⬩

I headed into the transfiguration class while looking at one of my books. My friends were still either in the Great Hall or the Slytherin dorms. 

"Ah Miss.Riddle," smiled McGonagall

"Hello Minnie," I smiled taking my normal seat 

"Where are the other Slytherins?" she looked around as other students were coming in

"Oh they should be here soon," I told her 

She nodded and went back to her desk. I smiled at Hermione as she entered. I felt someone sitting next to me,"Hey Pa...Cornfoot," I looked at him confused. Why is he sitting next to me? 

"Hey Y/n. Why don't you call me Stephen. I mean we did kiss," he smirked 

I felt heat rise to my face as I got out my transfiguration notes and wand. He grabbed my chin to look at him,"You know you're beautiful when you blush," he complemented which made my cheeks darken. 

He held my right hand as class started. Since I am ambidextrous I was able to write with my left hand. I looked over my shoulder to see the girls whispering looking at me. Mattheo and Lorenzo glaring at Cornfoot as McGonagall did her lesson. 

I saw Cornfoot write on a piece of paper and slide it over to me. I took a peak at it

So what about that second date?

Didn't realize it was a date

Oh please you knew. So when?

I'll think about it 

I slide the paper back to him and continued writing the lesson. I tried to remove my hand from Cornfoots but he wouldn't let me go. At the end of the lesson, I pulled my hand away and packed my bag,"I will let you know when we can hangout again," I told him as I placed on my bag. 

"Okay beautiful," 

I walked away rolling my eyes trying not to blush. I headed to my girls as we walked to Potions,"So you and Cornfoot again?" teased Tracey 

"He asked me out again but I don't know if I am going to go," I shrugged

"Why not," said Daphne

"He had a ton of red flags honestly," I explained all the red flags I noticed about him. 

"Those are minor. I am sure it can be fixed," said Pansy,"Maybe not the possessiveness so much," 

I nodded,"Yeah. I mean I am a teenager so I can go out with whoever I want," I explained,"Besides I don't wanna date anyone at the moment," 

"Understandable," said Daphne nodding at Snape motioned us inside,"Boys are stupid," 

"Says the girls that stares at Theodore every chance she gets," said Tracey poking her side

"You look at Mattheo," said Pansy

"And you look at Draco," she shot back quietly as we sat down

I bit my lip looking at Daphne. She is the only one besides Hermione to know about my small feelings for Lorenzo. She winked at me as Snape began the lesson. I wrote down my notes and followed alone as Snape spoke fast and quickly not repeating himself.